What is the crush test
Part of Speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. squeeze; you squeezes; he she it squeezes
- Simple past: I. squeezed
- Participle II: bruised
- Subjunctive II: i squeezed
- Imperative: singular squeeze!; Plural squeezes!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- squeezing, simple past: squeezing, participle II: squeezing
- IPA: [ˈKvɛt͡ʃn̩]
- 1) press hard against something or someone
- 2) reflexive push yourself in somewhere where it is tight
- 3) Medicine, also, reflexive: hurting internally by applying intense pressure
- 4) Card game, Skat: Place cards in the Skat, press
- Middle High German: squeeze, squeeze, not used in Old High German, perhaps from Latin: quatere "to shake, to shake". The word has been used since the 13th century.
- 1) press, press
- 2) forcing
- 4) press, lay
- 3) break, bounce, compress
- 1) squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze in between, squeeze through, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze together
- 1) He squeezed a ball in the gap.
- 2) you squeezed through the hole.
- 2) He tried to get in the closet too to squeeze.
- 3) I have my finger bruised.
- 3) “His aides hold him upright, tear his clothes open - the bullet has hit the sternum. Fortunately, inhibited by the fur and the velvet skirt, she only has it bruised.“
- 4) I had the ten you chopped on bruised.
- Squeeze (Device), Squeeze pleat, squeeze chest, squeeze head, squeeze preparation, squeeze, pinch valve
- Danish: 1) clamp
- English: 1) squeeze; 2) crush; 3) bruise
- French: 3) coincer
- Icelandic: 1) Kreista
- Sorbian (lower): 1) tłocyś, stłocyś, śišćaś, ześišćaś; 3) pśišćipnuś se (bje)
- Sorbian (upper): 1) tłóčić, stłóčić, ćišćeć; 3) so tłusnyć, so sćišćeć
Similar words (German):squeak, squeak, squeeze
Entries from our dictionary containing "squeeze test":
squeezed: quetschtest ab (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form, Part of Speech: Subordinate Forms: Subordinate Clause Conjugation: Abquetschtest Hyphenation: quetsch | test ab Grammatical characteristics:
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Quetschtest" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/quetschtest/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "squeeze test" and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
squeezed (German) Part of speech: conjugated form, part of speech: word combination subsidiary forms: subordinate clause conjugation: squeeze test ...
squeezed (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: quetsch | test an Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌkvɛt͡ʃtəst…
squeezed through (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: quetsch | test by pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌkvɛt͡ʃtəst…
you squeezed (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: quetsch | test for pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌkvɛt͡ʃtəst…
squeezed together (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: quetsch | test zu | sam | men Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
squeezes (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: quetsch | tet Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkvɛt͡ʃtət]…
squeezes (German) Part of speech: conjugated form, part of speech: word combination subsidiary forms: subordinate clause conjugation: abquetschtet ...
squeezes (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: quetsch | tet an Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌkvɛt͡ʃtət…
squeezes through (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: quetsch | tet through pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌkvɛt͡ʃtət…
squeezes (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: quetsch | tet to pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌkvɛt͡ʃtət…
squeezes (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: quetsch | tet zu | together Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
quetzaltototl (Central Nahuatl) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: quetzal | tototl, plural: quetzal | totomeh ...
- Enjoy reading clickbait articles
- What is the difference between at once and at the same time
- How does Y Combinator earn profit
- What do Americans know about French literature?
- What do the locals eat in Tallinn
- Which is your favorite street in Pune
- Do natural sciences stigmatize the social sciences
- What is the population of Doha
- How can I recover my Outlook password?
- Why did Farhan Saeed leave Jal
- How does the Whisper app make money
- What do you learn in the martial arts
- Which state is Amausy Airport located in
- What will people do after deleting upsssc
- Which chess master loved the game the most
- Wells Fargo is a product based company
- What does an LPN do
- Give flowers to guys to other guys
- Which is the simplest GST billing software
- Why is Indian money more than dollars
- How do hydraulic machines work
- Who developed SQL
- Where does a signal come from
- Do I need life insurance after retirement?
- Could we ever genetically design a human?
- Lusha is a legal service for LinkedIn
- How dangerous are rattlesnakes with Eastern diamonds
- Why are statistics important to our lives
- How do I create a custom logo
- What kind of bread is whole grain
- How does the West affect Japan
- What is SHIFT