Are there Excel pivot table templates
Office Create a pivot table with Excel - this is how it works
A pivot table is a special type of Excel table. Existing data can be evaluated here without changing the original table. This results in a summarized form that only contains the most important information.
Advantages of a pivot table
Above all, a pivot table facilitates clarity, as only the required data is displayed in a compressed form. The original table could have several thousand rows, but most of it contains unimportant information. Your pivot table, on the other hand, only has a handful of rows and columns, but only contains the values that you actually need.
You can read more about pivot tables in Excel here.
Create pivot table in Excel
In the following we explain the individual steps to Creation of a pivot table using an example: In a company, the sales of various employees are to be evaluated. There are also Mr. A, B, D and F, as well as Ms. C and E. They served customers 1-7. The table shows the seller, sales and the respective branch.
The goal is to be a Create pivot table. It should be listed which seller made how much turnover. As detail it can be included how much sales were made by which customer. In this example the specified branch is no further than information necessary. It is no longer displayed in the pivot table.
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
quick start Guide
- Give your Values in an Excel spreadsheet a. Make sure that each column has a meaningful headline Has.
- To mark Now your table. Then click in the tab "begin" on "Format as a table"and choose one design out.
- If you have already marked your table in the previous step, all you need to do is click "OK". If you have already specified headings for the columns, leave the." hook at "Table has headings".
- Now select one Field outside of your table out. Then click on the tab "Insert"and then on"PivotTable".
- Enter under "Table / area:" "Table 1" one or to mark Your table. Then click on "OK".
- Put one on the right hook by your Base valueto fill the empty pivot table.
- Then put one hook at the value that depends on the base value is. This value is now automatically used for "values"set.
- You can do one more third dependency establish. To do this, the heading must be in the "columns"can be inserted.
- Now you can do one more Set the filter, e.g. to hide the base value. Right click on the parameter to be hidden. Then click on "filter"and then on"Hide selected items".
- How can we ridicule AWS services
- Is 2 0 film an absolute flop
- What's the newest app for on the go
- What is your impression of Nanjing China
- Exists Ultra Instinct
- How good is Rankin Google for SEO
- Which high schools are good for basketball
- How did you prepare for ANTHE
- Tutorials for AngularJS
- Why don't you make it easy for yourself
- How do you know who I am
- How much math does your major need
- Which cameras can do double exposure?
- What programming language does Nintendo DS use
- Are Rajanikant's films overrated
- Can Naruto beat Superman
- How do I prevent a headache
- What is the smoothest horse to ride
- Will VMware Player run on Ubuntu
- Can a PC batch file be copied
- Can I survive just eating dates?
- Why is Audie Murphy considered a heroine
- What egg liqueur is made of
- Why don't Mi phones have Android updates