Should I choose late dyskinesias over depression?
Psychiatric Syndromes and Disorders
Clinical Neurology pp 1439-1469 | Cite as
In our culture, psychiatry has developed as a branch of medicine, and mental disorders are understood as dysfunction of the central nervous system (CNS). Based on the knowledge about the functioning of the brain, psychiatry shares a medical and scientific understanding of their specialty with neurology. In addition, there is a wide range of specific questions, methods and traditions that are very different from those in neurology.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Benkert O, Hippius H (2008) Compendium of psychiatric pharmacotherapy, 7th edition. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- Berger M (Ed) (2009) Mental Illnesses, Clinic and Therapy, 3rd edition. Urban & Fischer, MunichGoogle Scholar
- Dilling H, Mombour W, Schmidt MH (2004) International Classification of Mental Disorders: Clinical Diagnostic Guidelines. Huber, BernGoogle Scholar
- Ebert D, Loew T (2008) Systematic Psychiatry, 7th edition Uni-Med, BremenGoogle Scholar
- Hautzinger M (2003) Cognitive behavioral therapy for depression, 6th edition Beltz PVU, WeinheimGoogle Scholar
- Huber G (2005) Psychiatrie, 7th edition. Schattauer, StuttgartGoogle Scholar
- Kaplan HI, Sadock BJ (eds) (2009) Comprehensive textbook of psychiatry, 9th edn. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, BaltimoreGoogle Scholar
- Möller HJ, Laux G, Kapfhammer HP (Eds) (2007) Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, 3rd edition Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York TokyoGoogle Scholar
- Schneider F (2008) Clinical Manual Psychiatry, Psychosomatics & Psychotherapy. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York TokyoCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Tölle R, Windgassen K (2008) Psychiatrie, 15th ed. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York TokyoGoogle Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
- 1. Psychiatric University Clinic RWTH AachenAachen
- 2nd St. Valentinus HospitalKiedrich
- What is the density of cow dung
- Where is the Skylark IATA Foundation
- How do I use Bootstrap offline
- Are bonobos and chimpanzees genetically different
- What is your approach to a happy life
- What is radiation How is it generated?
- Why did Anakin Skywalker love his mother
- What were John le Carre books about?
- Prozac is considered a benzodiazepine
- Corruption is an integral part of the human constitution
- What if there was no keyword research?
- What are the special features of Switzerland?
- Eating a banana can cause migraines
- What are AI agents
- What is DJ in the locomotive
- Why are anecdotes so compelling
- How do I organize myself in life
- What exactly is leverage
- How will Brexit affect India?
- What is a Lambda Function in Java
- There was a year 0001
- How's Fergusson College for Math
- How do I avoid crying during an interview
- How can I get a better attitude