What is the plot of Interstellar
Interstellar - An astrophysicist explains the end to you
Update, 03/18/2018: Tonight ProSieben shows Interstellar at 8:15 p.m., which is why we brought out this news from November 19, 2014 again.
Warning: spoilers! Many who have already seen Interstellar may not be able to forget the end of the film. Most people will surely still have the image of Matthew McConaughey in their heads, who is desperately trying to communicate with his daughter in the black hole. As impressive as this scene was, it wasn't easy to understand.
The explanation of the astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson (Cosmos: A Space Time Odyssey), who tries to explain the complex sequence in simple words, could help. You can see this in the clip. The scientist manages to explain the end of Interstellar in a very clear way by conveying a pictorial idea of the various dimensions. It is difficult to say whether everyone without exception understands the scene afterwards. It probably doesn't change the effect of the film.
Do the astrophysicist's explanations help you understand Interstellar?
- What is meant by resistance?
- The voters need wisdom for voting
- Will Sunni Islam consolidate the Shiites?
- There is a logo competition
- Are perfume bottles airtight
- Are coaching courses in Kota really beneficial
- How is the Prada Amber perfume made
- What do Russians think of the occupation of Ukraine?
- What is the lightest silver color
- Is there anything like being too humble
- What is the purpose of the school
- Does the earth live or not live
- What are the basics of dance
- What does Dummy Thicc
- What is rebreather diving
- How will future iPhone designs be leaked
- Can steel look like plastic?
- What is the cardinality of this set
- Is it a delusion to be alive?
- How do inductance and reactance differ?
- What makes graphs so strong
- What is it like to visit Disneyland
- How is the elastic energy measured
- What is a token in C language