Where can I get crowdfunding sponsors from Kickstarter
The Kickstarter platform from the USA at a glance
Crowdfunding on Kickstarter: This is how it works
Crowdfunding via Kickstarter works on the "all-or-nothing" principle. This means that a Kickstarter crowdfunding project must reach its target amount, which is set in advance, by the end of the funding phase. Only then does the supporter's money flow. Find out how crowdfunding on Kickstarter works in detail below.
Project initiators are not only active on the Kickstarter crowdfunding platform to raise money. Rather, they use the opportunity to build a community around their project. It is inspiring to receive support from others who give the initiators feedback on the projects in addition to money. To start a crowdfunding project on Kickstarter, initiators have to register for free on Kickstarter. Then the following steps have to be mastered on the way to a project on Kickstarter.
- Define the project on Kickstarter: This includes the goals of the project, the target amount and the duration of the project, which can be between one and 60 days.
- Define thank-you notes: Typical of crowdfunding is that project supporters receive different thank-you notes depending on the amount of support, for example a copy of the financed CD or a ticket to the financed event.
- Design the project page on Kickstarter: A project initiator should take enough time for this. The right title, the right photos, a detailed description and information about the initiator himself, for example in the form of a video, are important aspects of the project page that the supporters use for orientation.
- Promote the project: in order to find supporters, project initiators must ensure that their projects are visible - via email, social networks, the press and in personal contacts.
- Update project on Kickstarter: Project initiators can use a blog on the project page to keep their communities up to date on the project's progress on Kickstarter.
Like project initiators, project supporters must first register on the Kickstarter platform free of charge. You can then specifically support a project or browse through Kickstarter's numerous projects. In order to support a project with an amount of their own choosing, project supporters simply have to click on the green button "Back This Project". The supporter then enters their amount and chooses a thank you. The money only flows into Kickstarter when the project reaches its target amount at the end of the funding phase.
Crowdfunding on Kickstarter: Fees
For crowdfunding on the Kickstarter platform, the operators charge a fee of 5% of the target amount of the project, but only in the case of successful financing. If the project does not reach its target amount at the end of the funding phase, the project initiator does not have to cede any fees to Kickstarter.
As editor-in-chief, René Klein has been responsible for the content of the portal and all publications by Für-Gründer.de for over 10 years. He is a regular interlocutor in other media and writes numerous external specialist articles on start-up topics. Before his time as editor-in-chief and co-founder of Für-Gründer.de, he advised listed companies in the field of financial market communication.
- What does individual recognition mean
- What food did the Navajo tribe eat
- What converts sound waves into vibrations
- How big is the global sports market
- What service do you offer
- Does the experience certificate include a promotion
- Can anything technically be considered a business?
- What is meant by postoperative
- Why is comparative politics important
- Doxycycline removes acne scars
- How is the Netflix business model sustainable
- Can I design a double circuit board
- Why is triple driving dangerous
- Where's the first computer
- How old is the Danish royal family
- What would happen if the Pope died?
- How do worms find food
- How are navigation voice overs recorded
- How much does Amazon India charge sellers
- Why was Galileo killed
- Why are polar substances soluble in water
- What is an FC layer
- Are ATM cards waterproof
- Why America has no kitchen