The Bhim app is free
What is BHIM?
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is a UPI enabled initiative to facilitate safe, easy & instant digital payments through your mobile phone.
Before you register on the app, please ensure the following:
You have linked your Mobile Number with your Bank Account and the same is used for accessing BHIM.
Your phone should have an active SIM linked to your bank account.
In case of Dual SIM, kindly ensure that you've selected the SIM card linked to your bank account.
You have a valid Debit Card for your Bank Account. This is required to generate UPI PIN.
Visit our website https://www.bhimupi.org.in/our-partners to find out if your bank is live on BHIM
More about BHIM: -
• Transaction limit is Rs. 40,000 per transaction and per day
(Please note that your Bank’s Transaction Limit may vary from BHIM’s limit.)
• BHIM app is compatible with iOS 13.4 and above.
Terms & Conditions: - https://www.bhimupi.org.in/terms-conditions
For more information, visit https://www.bhimupi.org.in/
Stop. Think. Act. You will never be asked for a pin to receive money. Use UPI PIN only if you want to pay or check account balance. Enjoy your BHIM APP safely.
App enhancements and bug fixes
We are constantly working towards making digital payments simpler and seamless for you by refining the app’s performance and experience. Please update your app.
Stay safe, stay home and have a pleasant journey on BHIM!
Ratings and reviews
The only one app you need
This is a fantastic app that helps you pay local stores by scanning codes, pay friends & family, pay bills, buy train & flight tickets, buy merchandise online ... and the best part is you pay from your linked bank account to the biller's account without loading money in any wallet!
This National Payments Corporation of India provided platform for UPI payments gives the assurance of Government of India’s backing for safety and security.
The payment interface breaks the monopoly of American financial giants like MasterCard & Visa who charges biller for every transaction. With the UPI interface since no money reaches outside India, it also helps the economy.
I have never noticed any slowness or latency and works fantastic all the time! Awesome!
Real game changer
UPI is the real game changer in Indian retail payment segment. BHIM provides clean clutter free and user friendly interface for carrying out transactions. Unlike other bank’s apps, it is simple and wonderful to use.
Only flaw I could see is that you can install it on a device which does not have the same SIM for mobile number registered with your bank account.
Hi, apologies for the inconvenience. For security reasons BHIM requires that your registered mobile no. Is present in the same device as that with the BHIM app. Warm Regards, Team BHIM.
Very easy to use and safe too
It's easy to install and register, once it is linked to the bank account, transactions are quick and easy, also almost all utility bills can be paid in seconds at finger tips. Very happy to use this app.
Thank you for rating the BHIM app! We would love to hear more from you on what you liked about the app and if we can better it any way. We appreciate the feedback, always. Do let your friends and family know they can try the app too! :) Warm Regards, Team BHIM.
No data recorded
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
For example, privacy practices may vary depending on the features you use or your age. Further information
- National Payments Corporation of India
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- © National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
When Family Sharing is turned on, up to six family members can use this app.
You might like that too
- What justifies Paths Pluesch's office in San Francisco
- Can you just leave the army
- How did the Romans crucify someone?
- Why are poisonous frogs colored
- How does the market really work
- Which wheels controls the steering wheel
- What is 10 2 3
- What are some valid domain extensions
- Should I see Star Wars Rebels
- Who polluted the air like that?
- String theory requires supersymmetry why
- How much do you like Linkin Park
- Which idioms engineers usually use
- Problem with my iPhone and iPad
- What happens to microorganisms when they die?
- How fulfilling is your everyday life
- Who recorded the song Magic Moon
- What are good entry-level studio headphones
- What are some free alternatives to Sylenth1
- Who is the father of Indian television
- How could I recommend songs on the billboard
- What are some examples of biochemical compounds
- What can I do to motivate customers
- Has President Trump defeated the media
- What are some examples of GIS
- How useful are shorter URLs
- What if Sirius and Canopus swapped places?
- Will the cryptocurrency price ever become stable?
- Why is Loki's character so complex
- When will Croatia join Schengen?
- How do you rate singing
- MIT is a party school
- What is unburdened insolvent in law
- What software is used for seismic analysis