What is the role of an understudy
Translation for "a second occupation" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
We are essentially looking an understudy.
But certainly there is an understudy.
I had to leave and you jumped in and they an understudy did you give a brilliant performance.
I had to run away, and you stepped in, and like to understudy, you gave a brilliant performance.
Similar to the way how an understudy takes on the lead role when the first cast themselves in ...
Kind of like the way to understudy would traditionally take over when the lead finds himself -
Do not forget that it always does an understudy just waiting to be snatched away from you.
Too bad there's always to understudy waiting in the wings for you to slip and fall.
We have an understudy, but it is needed because Laertes has a fever.
We have one understudy, and he's already being used because Laertes has mono.
All invited around the same afternoon an understudy that management didn't know about until they were forced to pull the curtain up at nine o'clock.
All of us invited that afternoon to attend an understudy's performance, about which the management knew nothing until they were forced to ring up the curtain at nine o'clock.
He portrayed Andrew McNair in the Broadway version of 1776, which shaped him into a sought-after character actor who stayed through the show's entire season and never did for that role an understudy gave.
He portrayed Congressional custodian Andrew McNair in the Broadway version of 1776, which made him the one actor who stayed throughout the entire run of the show and was never understudied; he also played the part in the 1972 film of the musical.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 9. Exactly: 9. Elapsed time: 41 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- VR technology is still growing
- How many different baseball fields are there
- What are the functions of IUCN
- What are some popular movie plot patterns
- Helps Pot with PTSD
- What is the Beechcraft Bonanza A35
- Who is our Heavenly Father
- What turns in fibers
- Is it safe to delete DLL files?
- Do you know the city of Petra
- How much do mini computers cost
- What is the saddest unrequited love story
- What is Clinton MS known for
- Masturbates wrongly
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Vicodin
- How do I stop being selfless
- Why do the people gank in Dark Souls
- What is Faith Based Education
- Is Kristen Stewart a Muslim
- Why are people complaining about gas prices
- Why is Sriharikota famous for
- Why are anarchists for equality
- Are you unhappily married
- Which is the best coaching academy