What is a real-time business
FreeMove operates Eaton’s real-time business with unified mobile telecommunications
22.01.2018 – 08:01
PARIS, STOCKHOLM, ROME AND BONN, Germany, Jan.
FreeMove was selected by the global energy management solution provider Eaton to accelerate and expand its business operations across Europe because of its high quality mobile managed services.
As an international technology pioneer, Eaton helps its customers to use electrical, hydraulic and mechanical energy more efficiently, safely and sustainably. High-performance, reliable and smooth communication makes a decisive contribution to building customer relationships and offering the service that customers expect.
Eaton's target was, on the one hand, more transparency and control over its mobile phone contracts between different countries and, on the other hand, a streamlined service processing that offers cost-effective but better connectivity and also provides a platform for future expansion. As the world's leading telecommunications provider, FreeMove synchronizes the know-how and capacities of its members, including Orange, Telecom Italia, Deutsche Telekom and Telia Company, and thus provides network services and related services in the European countries that are important to Eaton. The new contract will significantly reduce complexity and allow close collaboration.
The single provider approach extends to twelve countries and includes central reporting, adjusted tariffs and a single point of contact within the structure of global customer service - all underpinned by an international framework agreement.
"Eaton has been providing its customers with the latest innovations for more than a hundred years. We are proud to contribute to the company's European growth by providing international wireless services to ensure employee productivity and smooth customer relationships," said Stephan Fauser, General Manager of FreeMove.
Matthieu Vital Durand, EMEA Category Manager at Eaton, stated: "The entire competitive range of services from FreeMove was the decisive factor. Key points were the central reporting and the implementation plan. We look forward to a long relationship with FreeMove."
FreeMove is a telecommunications company that combines the national resources of Orange, Deutsche Telekom, Telecom Italia and Telia Company. Its mission is to provide high quality international mobile services to multinational customers by synchronizing the know-how and skills of its members. This includes world-class connectivity, unified commercial agreements, dedicated customer support and value-added services across its footprint. Please visit http://www.freemove.com for more information
- Do you drink street performers
- Has Marathi cinema evolved over the years
- What was Tim Duncan's best final game
- How do they personalize radio stations
- Watch the weather forecast
- What is a BMD machine
- What is another word for the memory of the past
- Why is networking important in college
- What is the heart and pyloric sphincter
- Can you just leave the army
- Why is Ariana Grande too thin
- Why are people weird in 2019
- What is the nursing diagnosis for anemia
- Are there any asexuals here
- Google is still making its search appliance
- What are LTE protocols and specifications
- What are the basics of dance
- How do I understand flowcharts
- What are the operations in freight forwarding
- Why is a blog called a blog
- Tachyons violate the special theory of relativity
- What's so great about Malala
- How to convert moles to PPM
- Will we ever have space tourism?