What are the specifications of the IQoo Pro
Vivo iQOO Pro (2019) review
The Vivo iQOO Pro (V1922A) smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Vivo iQOO Pro runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 6.41 inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 2340 px resolution. The AMOLED technology is widely used for smartphones because of their beautiful color rendering capabilities and very deep blacks.
Table of Contents:
Vivo iQOO Pro (V1922A) specifications
- iQOO Pro
- 217 g
- 75.73 x 158.77 x 9.33 mm
- le mans blue
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Vivo iQOO Pro smartphone runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box, but the iQOO Pro's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v9.0 (Pie)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
- Octa-core, single-core 2.96 GHz cryo, triple-core 2.42 GHz cryo, quad-core 1.8 GHz cryo
- Adreno 640
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 6.41 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- Super AMOLED
- 6.41 inches
- 1080 x 2340 px
The smartphone memory (8 GB) cannot be expanded.
- 8 GB
- Internal memory
- 128 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Vivo iQOO Pro smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone. The rear camera has Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake.
- Front camera
- 12 MP
- Rear camera
- 48 + 13 + 2 MP
8000 x 6000 px
optical image stabilization
This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. The iQOO Pro comes with Near Field Communications (NFC) functionality for transferring content with other NFC-enabled devices. This Vivo smartphone does not have an FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- v5.0, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and safest ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The iQOO Pro smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
in-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Vivo iQOO Pro, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Vivo iQOO Pro (V1922A) pictures
If there's information about the Vivo iQOO Pro that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- What is an example of ancillary costs
- Where can I learn squash in Chennai
- Are homosexual people sexually attracted to themselves?
- C What is faster for or for everyone
- Why are anarchists for equality
- Why did you write Stephen Wrong
- Information technology is difficult to study
- What are the new phones in 2017
- Why is money important to get education
- What are fungal diseases
- What do Russians think of the occupation of Ukraine?
- Which is the oldest Hindi book
- How good is Rankin Google for SEO
- Why are there no writings from Jesus
- Why did Amazon charge me for the trial version
- The observer must be conscious
- Will China be the king of 5G?
- Are clairvoyants actually schizophrenic
- How do I contact Tim Cook
- When does The Princess Bride take place
- Why did PayPal block your transaction
- Is SRM a good university for CSE
- What does ROFLMAO mean when writing SMS
- Which smartphone do Indian celebrities use