What is another word for the memory of the past
What is the word called when you think of positive memories from childhood?
I'm about to clear out my house. In the meantime I have collected 2 giant boxes of children's items for each of my children. My eldest son and daughter have already sorted out and taken the rest with them. Only my second son refuses to keep anything from his childhood except his record collection. "Everything else can be thrown away," he says laconically.
The memories in the form of paintings from kindergarten, photos and slides are still present in many ways, which of course I'll keep! It's all about the toys and the kids' stuff! So should I keep hoarding the boxes because my son might change his mind and then regret his decision?
Or should I really give his things to the bulky goods? Am I just sentimental because I refuse to throw away games, books, puzzles, toys, and other junk? Should I let go, give my heart a shake, and throw things in the trash? The toys are no longer in the best condition, of course they look very "used" so that they are no longer good enough to give away!
I am in a conflict there. I myself would be happy if I had two boxes full of memories from my childhood days.
How did you handle it and what do you advise me?
- How do you deal with project ambiguities
- Why does taco seasoning taste so bad
- How is Islamic finance
- How does the App Burner
- Where are your Airbnb rentals
- What makes you angry
- How exactly does hunger affect metabolism?
- Do I look like Hrithik Roshan?
- Is it worth dropping out of college
- Is the Government of the Indian Navy job
- Is temazepam for anxiety
- Wat is one plus 2 invite
- When did people start traveling by plane?
- What is vacuum distillation
- How dangerous are redtail boas
- How did Bengaluru get so popular
- How many words correspond to Esperanto?
- How do you wear leather pants
- What do you like about Richard Dawkins
- What Are Some Free Dental Implant Programs
- Who is LaToya
- Which car was the most popular in 1952?
- How is income inequality calculated
- How is Amazon Kindle Paper White