Can olive oil cure premature ejaculation
Erectile Dysfunction: That Really Helps!
A hang in bed is not the end of the world. But what if the one-off "Somehow not working today" turns into a permanent state? Young men over the age of 40 in particular are irritated when they notice that their erection suddenly fades or even stops completely. Erectile dysfunction at 30? Does that even exist?
There are, and not as rare as many might think. Even if it may not fit into today's society, in which a man should be ready and potent at all times: a study by Universitá Vita-Salute San Raffaele in Italy has shown that 1 in 4 men is affected by this sexual disorder before the age of forty. The best tips for a better erection
Do you want to lose weight, build muscle or get fitter all around? Then you are exactly right with us. Our top trainers will pick you up exactly where you are and write you a tailor-made one Training and / or nutrition plan - Including motivation and questions.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is an erectile dysfunction in which the man is unable to get or maintain an erection of the penis. Colloquially, erectile dysfunction is also called impotence or erectile impotence designated. Nevertheless, a distinction should be made here between erectile dysfunction and infertility, because impotence includes both sexual disorders. This helps with erectile dysfunction.
What causes erection problems?
A lack of virility is actually only natural from the age of 40, as a result of the aging process. Nevertheless, it can be proven more and more often that young men also suffer from erectile dysfunction. The most common causes include:
- psychological stress
- Pressure to perform
- Drug and alcohol use
- high blood pressure
- Operations (e.g. on the rectum)
- Testosterone deficiency
Interesting: One poor blood circulation can to Impotence and snoring to lead. The two are apparently related. Those who snore often suffer from erectile dysfunction. Because both processes are controlled by the same blood circulation mechanism, according to a finding that scientists for sleep research and sleep medicine presented in Kassel. If the blood does not flow properly, the airways cannot be kept free, according to the chairman of the conference, Martin Konermann. People begin to snore - and an erection does not occur.
Also heavy snoring can lead to an insufficient supply of oxygen. This really helps against snoring. This lack of oxygen leads to erectile dysfunction in some men, found out researchers from Regensburg and Munich. According to the im Journal of Sexual Health published study are in 69 percent of men who take Sleep apnea suffer from erectile dysfunction. Sleep apnea manifests itself as breathing pauses at night and loud snoring. The associated lack of oxygen could then lead to what is known as erectile dysfunction, according to the study. For premature ejaculation: how to delay ejaculation.
The risk of getting erectile dysfunction increases with increasing anyway Age and conditions like heart problems or high blood pressure. But "nocturnal oxygen deficiency due to sleep apnea represents an additional risk factor of its own, which can also cause erectile dysfunction when taken alone," explains research director Stephan Budweiser in the study.
The German Society for Pneumology and Respiratory Medicine in Werne recommends that weight loss and avoidance of alcohol and sleeping pills help against sleep apnea. In addition, the experts recommend positive airway pressure treatment, in which one wears a mask at night that works with positive pressure against the breathing pauses.
What helps against erectile dysfunction?
- Medication: Even if erectile dysfunction is every man's nightmare, you should never be afraid to ask a doctor for help. Because there are several methods and treatments that can help you. The doctor can make a diagnosis, such as prescribing medication. So-called PDE-5 inhibitors (Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors) improve blood flow and oxygen supply to the penis. This should improve the erectile function of the penis and the erectile tissue can function again. Viagra, Levitra and Cialis are the best-known PDE-5 inhibitors, each of which has a different duration of action. You can find more information about sexual enhancers here.
- Home remedies: Before resorting to medication, you can try using home remedies: Ginger tea, for example, stimulates blood flow to the pelvic organs.
- Healthier life: There are a number of risk factors that lead to erectile dysfunction. By adopting a healthier lifestyle, you can turn this off as a preventative measure: Among other things, you should refrain from smoking and reduce excess weight. Little exercise, psychological stress and excessive consumption of alcohol can also be reasons for erectile dysfunction.
- Partnership approach: Erectile dysfunction naturally has an impact on a relationship and has a significant influence on sexual coexistence. Affected men should therefore not shy away from informing their partner so that the problem can be solved together. Because without discussions, both partners have to rely on assumptions and fantasies that can create mutual distrust.
- Do not overdo it when exercising: Whoever exhausts himself completely in training, throttles the production of sex hormones. The released endorphins create an intoxicating feeling, but inhibit the excitement.
- Pelvic floor muscle training: Pelvic floor exercises can work wonders. It should not only prevent premature orgasm, but also help against erectile dysfunction. We'll show you how to do such exercises here.
- Therapy: If training exercises, home remedies, medication, etc. do not help, you should consider seeking therapy from a psychotherapist. Talk to your GP about this.
Around 16 percent of all men suffer from erectile dysfunction. If, however, a (morning) erection occurs during sleep, the person concerned knows that the problem is psychological and not physical. Medicines such as Viagra can help with physical causes, but you should first try the tips mentioned above.
It is completely normal that every now and then in bed it doesn't work out the way you would like it to. However, if an erection becomes a permanent problem, it is advisable to talk openly with your girlfriend and try out our tips. If these don't help, you should seek help from a doctor. Shame is definitely the wrong strategy. Remember: Every fourth man under 40 shares your needs at least at times.
- Why do traffic lights rarely fail?
- Is life in Manipal overrated?
- Which food has the most starch
- You can powder one coat over the paint
- What causes fin rot
- Why does a capacitor burn out
- Who is Evan McMullin
- Should robots be designed like humans
- Latest version of Microsoft Office
- Who created Obama Care
- Is a bloody steak healthy?
- How do integrated management systems work
- What are unredeemable preference shares
- What are some examples of biochemical compounds
- How can I download IMO
- EMT classes require high-level math
- Which ECE field has more employment opportunities?
- Which is the best coaching academy
- Which construction software is used in the automotive industry
- Will we ever have space tourism?
- What is Baul philosophy
- How big is love when it is big
- What are the uses of HSP90 screening
- What is the size of 1 bacteria