How does dry drowning work
What to do
If the child has breathing problems after getting out of the water, the child should be examined by a doctor. In most cases, the child will recover and symptoms will even go away. If the symptoms do not stop or the child gets worse, the child must go to a children's clinic. The child may be X-rayed or monitored overnight.
What can you do at home?
There are situations where you cannot or do not want to go to the hospital or the doctor.
In this case, watch the child without interruption, especially at night. Let the child sleep with you and set the alarm clock regularly and hear whether the child is breathing normally. If you hear a whistling, rattling or boiling sound, the child must be admitted to the hospital inexcusable.
Water accidents are dangerous and can happen anywhere.
Small children can drown anywhere: in the bathtub in buckets, tubs, toilets and even paddling pools. I will never forget how my wife, who worked as a pediatric nurse, came home a few years ago and told how a child she was caring for in the intensive care unit drowned in a wheelbarrow in the garden.
Children quietly drown
Children quietly drown without anyone noticing. Also in public swimming pools. There are drowning accidents associated with drugs and alcohol among teenagers.
Baby swimming is usually safe. Personally, I am not a fan of hiding the children and I have never done that with my children.
>> SECOND DROWNING
- What are the specifications of the IQoo Pro
- Which car has the most devices
- Is it worth worrying about
- What are five Swedish words to know
- Who wrote the chorus Hallelujah
- How do I learn Oracle
- Are there Soulja Boys fans
- Assistive technology is helpful for seniors
- Does a narcissist knowingly hurt people
- How can I make liquid hash oil
- Are you still into cuckold
- What should every football fan know
- How long is a reindeer leg
- Are there designers who create algorithms?
- Bruce Wayne is a genius
- What are the best MS courses abroad
- How does the Harrier Jump Jet float
- Where can we experience centrifugal force
- Did you raise your younger siblings
- Should I use MongoDB for cloud computing?
- Is juice from concentrate less healthy?
- Can an adoptive mother breastfeed a child?
- What are distributed database access primitives
- Is the Antichrist an NPC