What are the benefits of raising livestock
Agriculture and animal husbandry
Agriculture and cattle breeding did not only result in an expansion of the “menu”, since milk and meat could be processed further. The clothes also changed, the wool obtained - as well as the grown flax - was used to make clothes.
New tools were also created because the fields had to be worked and prepared for sowing. In the beginning there were simple hooks, soon people developed a hook plow that could be pulled by cattle - the new domestic animals. For the harvest, people used sickles made of flint, a special type of rock. This flint was often sourced from distant areas in Europe. It was therefore already possible to transport goods over long distances.
In order to gain space for new settlements and fields, however, forests first had to be cleared and cut down. For this, hatchets and axes made of stone (hatchet = not perforated, ax = perforated) were required. These tools could also be used to build the houses.
Typical of the early Neolithic was the so-called Neolithic long house, an elongated building in which individual areas were intended for people and pets. This house was also used to store the g
But people not only made tools and built houses, they also made jewelry, for example from bones or shells.
The spread of agriculture
Agriculture did not originate in our area, but first developed in the area of the so-called intercurrent or two-current land - located between the rivers Euphrates and Tigris (today Iraq) - as well as on the coast of the Mediterranean, where the states are today Syria, Israel and Egypt are located. (TIP: Look up your geography atlas!) In these areas, people started operating from the 9th / 8th Millennium BC BC Agriculture.
Arable farming did not originate in our area, but first developed in the area of the so-called inter-rivers or two-rivers - located between the rivers Euphrates and Tigris (today Iraq) - as well as on the coast of the Mediterranean, where the states are today Syria, Israel and Egypt are located. (TIP: Look up your geography atlas!) In these areas, people started operating from the 9th / 8th Millennium BC BC Agriculture.
Since this large area has roughly the shape of a sickle, it is also called the “fertile crescent”.
Knowledge of agriculture slowly reached our region via Asia Minor and the Black Sea region. Here agriculture spread from 6/5. Millennium BC Chr.
Hide detailed information
- What is DJ in the locomotive
- What are bulk SMS and charges
- Are there any asexuals here
- Which is the best school in Dwarka
- Do detox drinks work for ETG
- What are the functions of IUCN
- What is the petroleum conversion process
- How can I relate Aristotle and Plato
- Good startup friendly patent attorneys in Mumbai
- Is the sentence you are correct correct
- How does Sikhism see Hanuman
- How is the surname pronounced
- Can I grow rosemary from cuttings
- What is the AWS Summit
- Are the xylem and phloem plants specific
- Which civilizations are older Indians or Chinese
- What does MFi-certified mean
- Memory can exist without emotion
- How is our cash flow created
- Where does the word misocapnist come from?
- Why is sin 1 x differentiable
- How do I inject Vyvanse
- What shows repentance
- How is Stanford so good at sports