How do I learn refactoring in Java
Seminar descriptionWith constantly changing requirements and extensions, the design of an application gets worse and worse as it ages. The course will help you discover bad design and teach you the refactoring method that can be used to improve the design. At the beginning of the course, consider an initially good-looking little application made up of three classes. In the course of the course, the application is continuously improved until a framework based on design patterns is available at the end.
- Origin and history
- Targeted work with the refactoring catalog
- Integration of refactoring into the software development process
- Code ownership
- Unit tests with JUnit
- Extreme Programming XP
- Duplicate code, feature envy, switch statements, etc.
- More subtle signs
- How to spot bad design
- Code metrics
- Basic refactorings: Extract Method, Replace Temp with Query, etc.
- Simplify conditionals
- Changing interfaces
- Complex refactorings
- Design Pattern Objectives for Refactoring
- Impact on performance
- Refactoring tools and their integration into common IDEs
Programmer and software developer
Requirement for seminar participation
Knowledge of Java and object orientation. Experience with design patterns is helpful but not required.
2 days, 1st day 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (online training: 9:00 a.m.), next day (s) 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Number of participants
min. 3, max. 8 people
Advantages of participating in a seminar
- You will recognize potential for improvements in code and in UML diagrams
- You will learn how to gradually improve the design of existing applications. The code becomes leaner and more flexible
- You will learn how to incorporate refactoring into the software development process
- Your code won't be the same anymore!
- Our course documents are always up to date
Dates for seminar: Refactoring workshop
|Seminar date||Duration||place||price||Seminar registration|
|23.09. - 24.09.2021||2||Mannheim or online||LT: 1,230 EUR||On-line|
Price per person plus VAT, including documents, certificate, daily catering, drinks, fruit and snacks.
We can also offer all of our seminars to be carried out in-house. The contents of all of our seminars can be combined into a seminar of your choice for your individual training.
- How is electrical engineering at Kathmandu University
- How to fix screeching brakes
- How is Manipal for an MBA
- Will Doctor Strange return in Avengers Endgame
- How does a construction crane work
- What is a diplo
- Consider US universities grade 12 results
- What are the chemical properties of carbon
- How do I search in Regedit
- 1 core is enough
- Is orthoclase inorganic
- Are PCs a symbol of renegades?
- How do watts compare to lumens
- How can I apply for ECIL
- Can nicotine be detected in the urine
- Why does it feel useless to give a lecture?
- Is Justin Trudeau two across
- What are security options in Apache Spark
- Is the Java language still in demand?
- How was Krishna killed
- Are the cinemas open on Sundays
- Corruption is an integral part of the human constitution
- Why do online videos sometimes lag?
- Which computer can produce the largest number
- Why do children produce new neurons
- Why are beach weddings so popular
- Who is Alfred Pennyworth DC
- Who is the captain of Real Madrid
- Is C3R treatment safe?
- Can use Python
- Who would win Ozymandias or Deathstroke
- Linear regression can be used for classification
- Why do you think you are depressed