Is it possible to study without caffeine?
Learning techniques and working techniques
Of course you like coffee - otherwise you wouldn't have accessed this file. Still, you may be concerned:
- Can coffee or caffeine interfere with your learning?
- Do concentration and memory performance decrease?
- Are you suffering from caffeinism (caffeine addiction, coffee addiction)?
- What about the relatives of the caffeine in black tea, cocoa, and chocolate?
- Is there such a thing as brain-friendly coffee consumption? If so, what does it look like?
Medically, caffeine has the following Effects:
- More blood flows to the brain because of its vasodilating effects. The vasodilating effect also leads to a faster heartbeat.
- High caffeine consumption often leads to Tension headachethat have a migraine-like effect on the body. Paradox: A sudden drop in caffeine also leads to headaches.
- Caffeine depletes your vitamin B stores or reduces absorption. This particularly affects thiamine (vitamin B1).
- Iron absorption at the same time as caffeine is reduced. Therefore: Anyone who eats fruit containing iron, such as oranges, should not do this during or immediately after consuming coffee.
- Furthermore, caffeine promotes the release of stress hormones. The “stimulating” effect with just a few cups is reversed with high consumption, as the constant release of adrenaline creates chronic stress.
- Caffeine has a diuretic effect.
- And: Many people feel that coffee has an appetizing effect ...
At what dose does caffeine affect memory?
Amazingly, the negative effect of caffeine can already have an effect from small doses, i.e. from around three cups of brewed coffee a day. Incidentally, the caffeine content of espresso is comparatively lower, as is the proportion of unfavorable accompanying substances.
What are the possible symptoms of having too much caffeine for your body?
Physical symptoms are:
- Urge to urinate
- Easy excitability
- Face slightly flushed
- Gastrointestinal complaints
- Muscles easily aroused
- Increased heart rate
Mental symptoms are:
- Slight incoherence of language, context is not always given
- Inner unrest
- Declining memory performance
- Attention disorder
What are the possible symptoms if the caffeine is passed without being “topped up”?
- a headache
- Concentration continues to decline
- Memory performance continues to decline
You may not drink that much coffee, but still suffer from too much caffeine. Therefore the question arises, where does caffeine occur everywhere or often? I.a. in
- Black tea
- Cold medicine
- Diet support agents (losing weight is hard work, the tiring effects of which are masked)
- chocolate bar
- Energy drinks
Here now 6 tips for brain-friendly coffee consumption:
- If possible, limit coffee consumption to the morning
- Espresso is less harmful than filter coffee
- Eat something beforehand
- If at / after breakfast, it should be balanced
- Enjoy coffee without sugar
- Pure coffee, but at least without sugary junk food (ie: avoid "bombing" pastries, cakes and similar sugar)
(So much for a few suggestions from a real coffee lover.)
You can find more information about the
- What is plasticine modeling
- Is there a cure for Hirayama disease
- Meerut is a state
- What is your most used stim
- How does image manipulation affect steganography?
- Which cinnamon do you prefer
- Why we need foreign policy analyzes
- What is initiation polymerization
- What is Java null
- What should I learn after J2EE
- Which element has the chemical symbol B.
- Do you have a favorite card game?
- Why can't language perfectly imitate sounds?
- When does the Age of Reason begin?
- Has President Trump defeated the media
- What edible plant grows really easily
- How can I get more confident
- What software do hackers use
- What rhymes with others
- What is Tartarus in the Bible
- Why do colds make you tired?
- Why and when is a boot required
- What is the best C ++ programming software
- Pray Jesus for us