What is the annual budget of ISRO
Why is China still not invited to the ISS? (Or why are certain countries not invited / rejected to work on the ISS?)
ISS did not have many countries as part of it, especially China and India IMO have many and different reasons.
China is able to carry out such ventures with a space station as you know Tiangong on its own.
If you compare China's space program with nations participating in the ISS, with the exception of the United States, China has far more programs running at the same time. If you join the ISS, China will have to spend a significant amount and resources on its part in the ISS. China is still part of the emerging markets.
China is also part of the Asian Space Race.
China has to prove it got there as early as possible to compete with nations like India and Japan.
Regarding India, there have been talks about letting Isro participate in the ISS, but in my opinion this is not possible due to a lack of budget and technological barriers.
Isro had no experience of projecting humans in space, nor a sustainability module for the crew, although development is ongoing for the items above.
Annual operating costs for the Japanese experimental module are around $ 350 to $ 400 million (almost half of ISRO's annual budget). This means that if India has to participate meaningfully and carry out interesting scientific work, ISRO has to increase its budget by almost 50% (to Rs. 3500 crore). While this is one-tenth the cost of our own manned space programs, so is the cost of 50 Mars orbiter missions per year!
- Who Are Googles' Greatest Web Search Partners
- What is the decomposition of zinc nitrate
- What are the uses of quartz glass
- DHEA really increases testosterone
- What are some fun facts about California
- Are women with PCOD affected by hirsutism?
- What is Jennifer Lawrence's next film
- Motors are the worst piece of equipment ever invented
- Can cannabis help with long-term anxiety
- What is your advice
- How do Indian actors look without makeup
- Who is now absent-minded Why
- What is constructor and its type
- What are the characteristics of economic research
- Could a futurologist implement my AI ideas?
- Is baked food more nutritious
- How do I calculate 99 999 9999
- Can tow a Tesla Model 3
- What does the input validation library do well
- How Can You Make Subliminals Work Faster?
- What does a zoologist do
- How can I be like Raymond Reddington
- What are the alternatives to MS Word
- How can I ask high quality questions