Offers Wells Fargo starter checks
Surrogacy and Familism
Many couples who remain childless despite a long wish now seek help from a doctor. The so-called reproductive medicine, assisted fertilization, now offers many possibilities. So the semen can be injected directly into the uterus, the so-called insemination.
If that doesn't work, the next step is in-vitro fertilization. The egg and sperm cell are brought together outside the body and then introduced into the uterus. But that doesn't have to be crowned with success either.
In some countries, a next step is still possible. The so-called surrogacy. The child is not carried by the mother of choice, but by a surrogate mother.
But we also investigated the question of why the desire to have children is so central in our society today. Why do people actually take so many steps to have children? In the second part of the show we hear Gisela Notz because she has long been familiar with familism.
Veronika Siegl is a social and cultural anthropologist at the University of Bern. She has been involved in surrogacy for a number of years. It is legal in Russia and there are several clinics and agencies that offer it. Veronika did research here, talked to intended parents and surrogate mothers.
Gisela Notz is a German historian and social scientist. Gisela Notz studied industrial sociology, industrial psychology and adult education in Berlin and did her doctorate at the TU Berlin.
- Should I choose Carnegie Mellon or Vanderbilt
- Which tricks can you do less lazily?
- What are examples of moisture
- How can I buy headphones from China
- Is Wonder Woman bulletproof
- Where in mountains should I get lost?
- Stalin wanted to join the axis
- How is urea produced in humans
- What an everyday utility you have been looking for exists
- How does childhood affect marriage?
- Kotlin is the official language of Android
- What are the properties of superconductors
- What is your favorite car engine configuration
- Why is equality not important
- How can I make butter-flavored shortening?
- What Ubuntu software will run on FreeBSD
- What are the scholarship criteria for NTSE
- Are we in control of love?
- Becomes a business analyst automated
- How many chords and scales are there actually?
- What are cool names for psychology blogs
- How do you know who I am
- How can i make 4k wallpaper
- What is the Quoras Data Retention Policy