How is Ebola treated by health workers
1. WHO. 51. Situation report on the Ebola outbreak in North Kivu. Status: 07/23/2019 (last checked on 08/27/2019).
2. ECDC. Ebola virus disease outbreak in North Kivu and Ituri Provinces, Democratic Republic of the Congo - fifth update. Status: 07/19/2019 (last checked on 08/27/2019).
3. CDC. Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Hospitalized Patients Under Investigation (PUIs) for Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in U.S. Hospitals. As of 08/30/2018 (last checked on 08/27/2019).
4. CDC. Guidance on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) To Be Used By Healthcare Workers during Management of Patients with Confirmed Ebola or Persons under Investigation (PUIs) for Ebola who are Clinically Unstable or Have Bleeding, Vomiting, or Diarrhea in U.S. Hospitals, Including Procedures for Donning and Doffing PPE. As of 08/30/2018 (last checked on 08/27/2019).
5. WHO - Interim Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Care of Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Filovirus Haemorrhagic Fever in Health-Care Settings, with Focus on Ebola. Status: September 2014 (last checked on August 27, 2019).
6. Robert Koch Institute. Framework concept Ebola. As of March 1st, 2019 (last checked on August 27th, 2019).
7. Robert Koch Institute. Measures for disinfection and waste / wastewater disposal in connection with a justified suspicion of Ebola in Germany. As of December 27, 2018 (last checked on August 27, 2019).
8. Kampf G, Steinmann J, Rabenau H. Suitability of vaccinia virus and bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV) for determining activities of three commonly-used alcohol-based hand rubs against enveloped viruses. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2007; 7: 5.
9. Bausch DG, Towner JS, Dowell SF, et al. Assessment of the risk of Ebola virus transmission from bodily fluids and fomites. J Infect Dis. 2007; 196 Suppl 2: S142-7.
10. Belanov EF, Muntianov VP, Kriuk VD, et al. Survival of Marburg virus infectivity on contaminated surfaces and in aerosols. Vopr Virusol. 1996; 41 (1): 32-4.
11. Piercy TJ, Smither SJ, Steward JA, Eastaugh L, Lever MS. The survival of filoviruses in liquids, on solid substrates and in a dynamic aerosol. J Appl Microbiol. 109, 1531-1539.
- How will angels guide us
- How do I remove hair dye
- Are women employed as software engineers
- What computer games do you have
- How do driverless cars affect transportation?
- Why does India not have young executives?
- What is the name of this western film
- Why is our blood color red 1
- What is an interesting fact about Buddhism
- When do soldiers get injured, go home
- Were any dinosaurs ovoviviparous
- How to become an astrophysis
- How can I terminate my home loan
- For what reasons did deficit spending start?
- What are good natural alternatives to tampons
- Are there Soulja Boys fans
- Which Syrian food recipe do you like
- Can be addictive to ASMR
- What is the integral of tanvx
- What are some interesting theories about Bigfoot
- Is organic chemistry good or biotechnology
- Emma Watson realizes her own beauty
- The Shiites pray tarawih and Friday prayers
- How does it take to learn assembly language