What kind of a movie TV show is that
If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app
Follow these steps if you're having trouble streaming, watching, or starting a movie or TV show that you purchased over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection. After each step, check whether you can play the video.
When the movie or TV show doesn't play
Try to stream or reload the movie or TV show again after each step.
- Check the System Status page or any third-party developer websites for operational or other interruptions. If there is any service interruption, please stream or watch your video later.
- If you're having trouble signing in with your Apple ID, you can reset your Apple ID password or learn how to get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication.
- If your cellular connection is poor, connect to Wi-Fi instead. *
- Try watching the movie or TV show on another device that is connected to the same Wi-Fi or cellular network. If that doesn't work, contact your internet service provider to see if there is a problem with your network.
- If other people use Apple TV + or Apple TV channels, make sure they don't exceed the limits for streaming on multiple devices.
* Make sure your wireless router is compatible with 802.11a / g / n / ac. Streaming HD content requires at least 8 Mbps. Slower Wi-Fi connections may not be fast enough to stream HD video content.
When the video quality is poor or the video stops playing
- If more than one person is using the internet on your network, your connection speed may slow down. Ask them to temporarily pause internet activity.
- Restart your Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. If you're using a smart TV or streaming device, turn it off and then on again.
- Tap or click the download iconto download the movie or TV show to the device instead. *
* You cannot download movies or TV shows to Apple TV, Smart TVs or streaming devices. You can only download HDR content on certain iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models. It is not possible to load 4K video content on any of these devices.
Do you need further assistance?
If you still can't watch movies or TV shows, you can log in to reportaproblem.apple.com with your Apple ID and password and request a refund there.
If you're having trouble streaming movies or TV shows in apps you've downloaded from the App Store, you can contact the app developer.
- Apple is losing popularity
- How is the experience after cracking AIIMS
- Why is Sodium in Soda
- Is an associates degree important at all
- What are Jerusalem bells
- Frying vegetables is healthier than steaming
- Should I try CAT or not
- How do you solve this word problem
- Should Phoenix Suns be trading with Devin Booker
- What are the most surprising extinct animals
- At what frame rate are films shot?
- What is the h index
- Has ice cream eggs
- Where can I find B2B affiliate marketers
- Can Shazam change his standard transformation costume?
- Why today's youth is addicted to technology
- Who taught McCartney how to play bass
- Which famous personal grave have you visited?
- Milkshake is healthy
- When will afmc release its cutoff marks
- Is Melania Trump a model
- Where does Willy Wonka come from
- Currently support startups in Africa
- Who were the tsars?