How do I clean the interior of cars
Cleaning the car interior - the best tips and tricks
It may sound simple, but cleaning the inside of your car should be done in a planned manner. With our tips you first remove the coarse dirt and then prevent new dirt. That's why we show you the best tricks for a clean car interior.
Tip: Vacuum the car before cleaning the interior
First of all, the roughest dirt and grime has to get out of the car. This works best with a vacuum cleaner.
- With many vacuum cleaners, you can cut off the long piece behind the suction attachment and thus shorten the vacuum cleaner. This is particularly practical in the car and provides more freedom of movement.
- Remember to take out all floor mats, pat them properly and vacuum them if necessary. Then vacuum the floor under the floor mats in particular, you can't see how much dirt has accumulated here.
- Now you vacuum the rest of the car, i.e. fittings, drawers, storage spaces, controls and air conditioning.
Clean the inside of the car with a cloth
After the coarser dirt has been vacuumed away, you can remove smaller or harder dirt with a damp cloth and solvent.
- You can moisten the interior beforehand with sprays or damp special cloths.
- After the agents have taken effect, you should grab a rag (preferably made of microfibres, which is gentle on any material) and clean the inside of the car in circular movements.
- Use a dust brush to ensure that every particle of dirt has been eliminated beforehand.
Tip: Don't forget to clean the upholstery
The upholstery also needs to be cleaned, after all they are mostly used several times a day. Dirt is mainly caused by the consumption of food, but also by dirt from outside.
- When cleaning the interior of the car, it is often forgotten that the upholstery also absorbs a lot of dirt. Especially in summer, the upholstery soaks up odors and sweat.
- Even those who like to take their food home should remember that upholstery absorbs vapors and generally becomes musty quickly. This is where upholstery cleaner helps, which you allow to take effect and then carefully scrub off.
Also clean the inside of the car glass
Just clean the outside of the windows at the gas station and everything is fine - not really. Because many do not even think that the window should be dirty from the inside and cleaned regularly.
- This is not only important for a safe journey and a crystal-clear view, it is simply part of cleaning your car's interior. You can use commercially available glass cleaner to spray the pane and then wipe it dry with a soft cloth.
- Make sure that you wipe the window completely dry - otherwise streaks will form.
- In addition, no liquid should get into the windshield ventilation.
Also read whether car washing is prohibited or allowed at home.
- What would it take to date you
- What is the most intuitive thing about leadership
- How has fiction changed your life
- How can marketing agencies best use Databox?
- Have you married an extremely controlling person?
- What is the name of this western film
- How does the Elo rating work in chess
- How similar are autistic alexithymia and psychopathy
- Is ethernet an electrical specification
- How's the night life in Poway, CA.
- Who makes Radeon graphics cards
- Why are hijabs so colorful
- Will Joker be the last Batman movie
- How does an LED emit light 3
- Why is Blueface called Blueface
- Who Are The Worst Baseball Tv Announcers
- Is there any exterior automobile design
- Why have pneumatic tube dispensing systems failed
- Frankenstein was a real person
- Which company has acquired most of the other companies
- How do sociology students become data scientists
- Why is CBD not prescribed by doctors
- How big is love when it is big
- How can I become a religious woman