What are you coding now
Conjugation of the word forms
Here you will find the word forms indicative and subjunctive of different tenses of the verb »codieren«.
Verb - basic form
|infinitive||auxiliary verb||Type of conjugation|
|to code (→ noun)||to have||weak verb|
|he she it||coded||code|
Present - expresses what is happening or the time reference is not fixed.
|he she it||coded||coded|
First past or past tense - expresses past events. Narrative time in written narratives and reports.
|encode / encode||coded|
Command form - is used to ask, ask, admonish or warn someone to do or not to do something.
|Participle I - present tense||Participle II - Perfect|
|coding (→ adj.)||coded (→ adj.)|
First and second middle word (the present and the past).
At the compound times
Our inflection tool offers help with declining and conjugating nouns, adjectives and verbs. The spellings recommended bykorkturen.de follow the recommendations of the dictionary editors of Duden and / or Wahrig.
All spellings conform to the German spelling rules. For questions and suggestions - including information and definitions - please use our forum or the contact form.
- Can an adoptive mother breastfeed a child?
- Which airline has free high-speed WiFi?
- What's your rating of WPX hosting
- If 53 27x 37 what is x
- What is Spathology
- What is non-polar in chemistry
- Is it worth getting a water bed
- What are the uses of LED circuit boards
- What are the new phones in 2017
- Security and data protection requirements collide
- How is Islamic finance
- Help the CIA fund Quora
- 2096 is the last leap year forever
- What is the exam date for UPES
- What is the best aftermarket car radio
- Burping and farting are unique to humans
- The AIDS virus is replicated through mitosis
- Why should a mentor
- Is verbal ability important for the GATE exam?
- Are medical students really fit?
- Which car was the most popular in 1952?
- How many YouTubers are there in Spain
- Gambia has cars
- Why do horror films have a bad ending