What does nobility mean in your country
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Aristocracy / nobility
State and form of government
Examples from past and present
Aristocracies existed in ancient Greece in Athens and Sparta in the middle of the first millennium BC. In Rome, too, aristocrats ruled from the 6th to the 1st century BC. Aristocratic families ruled in Japan from 800 to 1200 AD.
Aristocratic elements in modern democracy
Aristocratic rule is in contrast to monarchy and democracy. Even so, there are aristocratic elements in some democracies to this day. The best known example is the English House of Lords, which forms part of the English Parliament. There sit people who come from selected social groups such as the nobility or the church, or who have been raised to the nobility due to their achievements.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- How is 2 * 2 5
- How is Susquehanna University doing
- What is a diplo
- How does a hairdresser remove hair dye
- How do non-Muslims cure black magic
- What is the hottest industry right now
- How do you feel about human trafficking?
- What are some smartphones optimized for games
- AWS has a bug bounty program
- Why do traffic lights rarely fail?
- How is Amaysim so cheap
- How can I avoid billing errors
- Who discovered Bitcoin or crypto currency
- Playing should be considered a sport
- What does a chi-square value mean
- Refuel the Israeli Navy at sea
- Can allergies cause crusty eyes in corners
- Is it easy to book OYO rooms
- What's great about Banksy
- What is a logical contradiction
- All theology is inherently dangerous
- How much gst will be charged in India
- What is the graph for 4e x
- How to root ASUS ZC451CG