What is a call center management system
ACD guide: 7 points to look out for when choosing call center software
Forward customer inquiries with pinpoint accuracy and ensure immediate availability at all times, even when there is a high volume of calls - Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) is the heart of every contact center. However, the requirements have changed significantly in recent years - and so have the technical possibilities. We give you a brief overview of what is important when choosing a new contact center software.
1. Routing & Co .: "Welcome! You will be connected immediately ..."
By definition, automatically distributing calls is a mandatory task for any telephone system or ACD. This includes the option of flexibly setting call destinations depending on the time of day, origin, call volume or other criteria. Clearly defined overflow destinations are just as essential: Instead of being held in a queue, the caller is directed to the next free seat. The group functions required for this, as well as the playback of announcements - if no agent is really available - can in principle be mastered by any modern system. The differences lie in the clarity of the user interface: If the learning curve is too steep or employees have to work their way through cumbersome menus during administration, advanced functions often remain unused. Then you may have invested in important features, the performance of which your team cannot really "get on the road".
2. Outbound: "You asked for a call back?"
A good ACD will of course also actively support you in managing outbound calls. In the simplest case, this is a callback to give a customer detailed advice. But even complex sales and marketing campaigns can be controlled with a good ACD without having to work through a call list with pencil and paper. Functions such as resubmission should be a matter of course as well as the option to save meeting notes directly in the system. In which system? - We clarify this question in point 4.
3. Omni-Channel: "Thank you, we received your email!"
So far we have only talked about the classic contact method telephony. Now, however, the reality in the contact center looks much more complex. More and more inquiries come in via email, SMS, chat or social media. Setting up the appropriate channels is not the problem - the difficulties usually only begin during operation. Because each of these channels has its own technical infrastructure. E-mails and SMS messages end up in the e-mail client, social media channels are often accessed and administered via a web browser. The result is a multitude of different filing systems that can only be adjusted manually with great effort. A real Sisyphean work that is always nerve-racking and, above all, is associated with an enormous loss of time. In situations in which customers seeking advice expect real-time response, this is an absolute no-go!
4. System integration: "Sorry, I can't find it!"
The multitude of channels makes a cross-system approach indispensable: All customer activities are stored in a common archive and can be reached by any agent from any workstation. What the customer described on the phone, then documented by e-mail and perhaps further specified in the chat, is directly available to every agent. Existing systems such as ERP or CRM systems, SAP, Salesforce or the internal dispatch management can also be connected via clearly defined interfaces. Sounds complicated? Then take a look over the shoulder of the agent Susanne Fröhlich at work in our video. It can be that simple and intuitive!
- How do I unlock my Snapchat account
- The barbarian pirates were Berbers
- All government spending is viewed as socialist
- How do I cry when you can't
- 128 is a prime number
- Why do tears fall
- Are the white helmets terrorists
- A urinary tract infection affects the kidneys
- What stores sell beer in Pennsylvania
- What is the Adreno GPU
- Can an etymological dictionary be protected by copyright
- What is cloud operation
- Who discovered numbers and their values
- Why is Uber Burning Through Cash
- Has ice cream eggs
- What are some cool emojis
- Require product manager portfolios
- What does vapor pressure of liquids mean?
- Will smoking really decrease my height?
- Why Transfarmer is rated in KVA
- Do you wear socks
- Why does it feel useless to give a lecture?
- Is stopping a cold SSRI turkey dangerous?
- Will CPAs be replaced by FinTech?