What ancient society invented fascism
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
The democratic parliament had become powerless. Because the people were doing very badly economically at that time, they longed for a strong leader. They hoped that he would help them out of their misery.
Fascism outside of Italy
Where does the term come from?
The fascists had the ancient Roman bundle of rods as a symbol on their flags and as a party badge. The Latin term for it is "fasces". The term "fascism" is derived from this.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- How effective is the risk ratio
- What is a Psychometric Career Test
- Is global warming still reversible?
- How do the magnetic circuits work
- What do you think about rock music
- Is Lamar Jackson better than Dak Prescott
- What makes the Mayo Clinic so special
- What is the differentiation of x
- When will the cough phlegm go away
- Are you in love with nature
- What is a trench coat
- How do switchgears work
- What is meant by GDR
- What does red leather, yellow leather mean
- Makes Titleist a women's golf ball
- Why is Thanos the Evil
- What are tips for a Dartmouth interview
- Is the welding stronger than the original metal
- What is a dotard
- What do you expect from Nokia X6
- What is life expectancy without water
- Are film critics bribed by film studios
- What is the technology of print media
- A2 milk is just a marketing gimmick