What are the categories in VIT
Why should high-dose vitamin D only ever be taken together with vitamin K2?
Vitamin D3 and K2 - a good team
Due to the low level of solar radiation in our latitudes (especially in winter), supplementation by means of food supplements is definitely recommended, especially since a sufficient supply via food is hardly sustainable in the long term.
However, caution is advised when consuming high doses of vitamin D alone, as this can lead to health risks.
Vitamin D, together with the parathyroid hormone, increases calcium absorption from the intestine. This also increases the calcium concentration in the blood.
The body must be able to utilize this calcium in the blood, otherwise it will be deposited in the body as useless and harmful waste product. As a result, dangerous calcification of vessels and organs occurs in the long term.
The actual cause of the calcium deposits in the blood vessels is not the increased calcium level, but the fact that vitamin K2 is missing to utilize this calcium.
Vitamin K2 activates the two proteins osteocalcin and MGP (Matrix Gla Protein). These are mainly responsible for the utilization of calcium in the blood. If they are activated (carboxylated), these carboxylated forms can bind and transport calcium. Osteocalcin and MGP thus ensure the transport and storage of calcium from the blood into the hard substance of bones and teeth. If these proteins are not activated, they cannot perform this task.
With the help of vitamin K2, calcium also gets to where it belongs and where it is needed. Vitamin K2 prevents calcium in the blood from building up as plaque in the arterial walls and thus keeps our blood vessels clean.
- Sharks can drown
- What constitutes a fugue in music
- What did everyone get for Christmas?
- How do extremophiles survive mass extinction?
- What is the Best Umbraco Hosting Provider
- Will China be the king of 5G?
- Is the Google Duo app the best
- Why is zinc good for you
- Who are the best Uruguayan footballers
- PUBG players can expect PUBG 2
- What is Baul philosophy
- Why don't angels sing
- Why do I keep losing TikTok fans
- Will Sunni Islam consolidate the Shiites?
- How do I not use LinkedIn
- How can organizations benefit from mentoring programs
- Currently support startups in Africa
- What makes your password secure
- Assam is a terrorist area
- Deletes kaggle records after competitions have ended
- What are the classified website in america
- Should I retire to college?
- What is temporary gallery
- Can you show me inside