Is Python the new Java
Java vs Python (German)
Java and Python - Who is Better to Learn First and Why?
If you are new to programming and trying to decide which language to learn, you have likely narrowed your choices to two powerful languages - Java and Python.
There is of course a lot of discussion about which programming language is better, with ardent supporters in both camps taking hold and making it difficult for beginners to make a decision.
Despite the excitement you will hear from many who are on Team Java’s side, Python is really the best choice for beginners. Yes, there are great aspects to both languages, there is just more to Python - and easier to learn.
As with pretty much all programming languages, your limitations with Python depend more on you than on the language. There are many ways that you can create all sorts of projects - apps, websites, etc.
And with the growing popularity of the programming language, more and more companies are starting to incorporate it into their work - and even rely on it as their main language!
This is also true in terms of how many different universities and programming centers are Python as their leading language for teaching students to adjust.
In the past, switching from C to Java was the trend. Now it looks like Python is about to overtake Java and make some serious waves in the tech world!
It's already happening. Just look at how it is being incorporated by some of the most influential companies in technology. Apple has developed a variety of tools based on Python - and it's the only dynamic language added to Mac OS X. It's also a plug-in for Visual Studio Code - undoubtedly the future of code editors.
And don't forget Google. Python is the only dynamic language that Google has integrated into its App Engine platform. Speaking of effective!
Influence outside the program world
Not only is Python so influential in the world of programming, it is also very important in terms of other things. Leading companies in all industries are beginning to see the importance of Python to data and programming. Just look at Citigroup - they are working to train their bank analysts to learn Python and hope it will become a must-have skill for anyone hired for the position.
Aside from bankers programming (crazy right?), There are plenty of other jobs that rely on Python knowledge. Due to the easy readability of Python, data analysts see more and more requests for prior knowledge - as do project managers.
If you're not moving through stacks of data to discover trends, that doesn't mean you don't have an application for Python in your day-to-day job.
In fact, data journalists are also starting to turn to Python as a reliable tool for finding information! All it takes is a little creativity and a few lines of code to write programs that quickly search information to get usable metrics for a story. The possibilities are literally limitless.
If you are new to programming, chances are that you will spend a lot of time learning many languages. However, you should definitely start with a language that you can learn quickly - like Python.
- What is the equivalent weight of CH3COOH
- What does the Japanese word tsunami mean
- Is the landscape in Japan really beautiful?
- Does girl hair have a natural scent?
- Which is the worst side in Gurgaon
- Why is this evil sadistic
- Why did God create multiple races
- What does the DTE Energy company sell
- Why was nothing done about the H1b reform
- What is absolute decoding
- Who designed Flowingdata com
- How does computer programming work 1
- How elements merged by gravity
- What is the afterlife like in heaven
- What use is an LLB for Americans
- My tires have to be replaced
- How much is the universe accelerating
- What is trial
- Is Debian Linux or Unix
- The anesthesia causes constipation
- What is your favorite type of egg
- Has anyone survived Sudarshan Chakra
- Why does coal still get subsidies?
- Could a futurologist implement my AI ideas?
- Why does God make good people suffer
- My phone is overheating. What am I doing
- Are narcissists afraid of themselves
- What are your favorite Enya songs
- Will a dentist remove all of my teeth
- Will Bitcoin ever replace fiat money?
- A phonetic symbol is necessary
- What does it mean to be different
- How does the enzyme actually catalyze a reaction?
- What is the crush test