Was Dr. Cuddy from Dr. House dressed
Your serial heart sheet from Dr. House
Hospital series were and are a dime a dozen. But why was Dr. House, the series about the cynical diagnostician Dr. Gregory House, to such a great success that it was the world's most watched series in 2008 and has since been showered with awards. I think I'm not leaning too far out of the window when I say that this is mainly due to the great characters.
Today I want to know from you who your favorite character from Dr. House is.
The series Dr. House - in a nutshell
Dr. House is an American series by David Shore that has been broadcast on FOX since 2004. The eighth season is currently running. Dr. Gregory House is a senior physician at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey. His specialties include infectious diseases and nephrology, but he stands out from his colleagues primarily because of his outstanding diagnostic skills, which are also desperately needed in complicated cases. Due to his direct, disrespectful and often hurtful manner, he rattles with them again and again and does not make himself very popular. In each episode at least one puzzling case of illness is discussed, which can usually be resolved at the end.
The candidates at a glance
As the eponymous, central character of the series, we perish Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) just not around. But the hobby misanthropist always cares about a whole series of capable and interesting characters who actively lend him a hand. Probably his closest confidante and best friend is the successful oncologist Dr. James Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard), whom House goes to frequently for advice on a diagnosis. It is not uncommon for House to find the solution to the case in a perfectly normal conversation with his buddy.
Another important part of the house crew is the neurologist Dr. Eric Foreman (Omar Epps), who, next to the boss, is probably the best trained doctor and often proves this with precise diagnoses. Dr. Robert Chase (Jesse Spencer) is the creative mind, specialist in intensive care medicine and usually draws attention to himself with unconventional treatment methods. His colleague Dr. Allison Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) is an immunologist. She admires House and at times even longs for more than his approval, but ends up dating Chase at the end of season three. In the sixth season she leaves the team because she blames House for the failure of their marriage.
From season four, other central characters join the diagnostics team. Dr. Chris Taub (Peter Jacobson) is a plastic surgeon who turns out to be a good addition after a few teething problems. Unlike the rest of the newcomers, the experienced doctor is not afraid to stand up to House. The internist Dr. Remy ‘Thirteen’ Hadley (Olivia Wilde) is a blank slate; that fascinates House. She is extremely ambitious, but also inclined to be melancholy. Dr. Lawrence Kutner (Kal Penn) is the last newcomer. The sports physician initially does not make himself very popular in the team through questionable decisions, but can then convince House with a good dose of courage and inventiveness. Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) is the director of Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital and is responsible for overseeing everything her team does. She and House had a one-night stand many years ago, and although they're always shredding, the two medics still seem attracted to each other today.
- What does Spatial Relationship mean on CNN
- How long did the people of Ptolemy believe
- Why are narcissists so opportunistic
- How does the Swiggy App work
- Why do we need objects in programming
- How to prevent pipes from freezing
- Make skateboarders better surfers
- What is 123456789 squared
- Is the wording correct in English these days?
- What is mouse DPI
- Where was John Adams born
- What is a 2D array in C.
- Alberta winters are cold
- Which operating system does Messe Muenchen use
- Is feminism necessary in the United States
- How is this algorithm solved
- Is 510 7 179 75cm tall
- What is ABBA's assets
- Why was the EU not founded earlier?
- Die 2D platformer
- How often should students meditate?
- What is the disadvantage of smartphones
- What are the uses of tannic acid
- Is there a temporary color for cars
- Has anyone actually benefited from Sweatcoin?
- What was the name of the Persian law
- How to say everyone in Dutch
- Do you ever talk about covert narcissism?
- Materialism leads to depression
- Which scale sounds jazziest
- If superheroes were real, people would protest
- What is the top UFO story of 2018
- What makes a medical graduate a doctor