Is the wording correct in English these days?
German-English translation for "correct"
"correct" English translation
- correctcorrect use, meaning, time etcrightcorrect use, meaning, time etccorrect use, meaning, time etc
- correctCorrect behavior, clothing, etc.properCorrect behavior, clothing, etc.Correct behavior, clothing, etc.
- correctcorrect person, behavior etchonestcorrect person, behavior, etc.correct person, behavior etc
- wickedcorrect very good slang, casual colloquial language, jargon | slanglcorrect very good slang, casual colloquial language, jargon | slangl
Policymakers struggle to get their assessment right.
It is difficult for economic policy to make correct assessments.
The French, Danish and English versions are correct.
The Italian, Danish and English versions are correct.
If he reads the English version, he will be able to see what the wording should be.
In the English edition he can read how the text should be called correctly.
Russia's calculations proved correct.
The Russian calculation turned out to be correct.
That view is not quite right.
This view is not entirely correct.
And is the Commission aware whether they apply that territorial clause correctly or not?
Has the Commission informed whether Israel is correctly applying this territorial clause?
It is therefore wrong for people to talk about a European army.
That is why it is not correct to speak of a European army.
Nowadays I feel everybody has become politically correct to everybody!
I feel like everyone is politically correct about everyone these days!
I think that summers judgments are fair and correct.
I believe that Summer's judgment is fair and accurate.
© Princeton University
- grammatical, well-formed
- yes (main form), positive (technical jargon), roger (coll.), exactly, exactly
- according to regulations, clean (coll.), properly, properly (technical jargon)
- exactly, right, flawless, exact, precise (coll.), precise, concise, conscientious, accurate
- exact, applicable, correct (main form)
- decent, impeccable, decent, socially acceptable
- meticulous, meticulous, precise, accurate, (extremely) meticulous, meticulous, conscientious, meticulous
Give us your opinion!
How do you like the online dictionary?
Thanks for your review!
Thank you for your feedback!
- What is two thirds of three quarters
- How much do you trust your luck
- How do I cook pasta casserole
- What is leg day 1
- Build a community on Facebook
- How does MYSPACE earn profit
- Why are all my children male
- What prevents self improvement
- What's the address of Bob Barkers
- How is tretinoin used to treat acne
- How does Google Maps show locations
- What is a Psychometric Career Test
- What animals show intelligent disobedience?
- What has increased your interest in gardening
- What should a research PPT look like
- Who would win Brock Lesnar or Ryback?
- How to create a Wikipedia page
- How do I identify fundamentally strong stocks
- How porn humiliates women
- Is RSS dead 1
- Affirmations can be created without the use of language
- Can animals cause earthquakes?
- How to say papa in Spanish
- Have you tried additional questions in ICSE