AutoZone stores sell tires
Car zoneISIN: US0533321024 Share Trading
- Intermediate value high / medium
- Intermediate value mean / low
AutoZone Inc. sells automotive accessories, maintenance products and accessories from well-known manufacturers and under own brands such as Duralast and Valucraft in its own chain of stores. The company's customers mainly come from the do-it-yourself sector. The company operates over 5,300 AutoZone stores in 50 US states and more in Colombia, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Brazil. The stores are exclusively owned by AutoZone, no franchise licenses are granted. The AutoZone stores offer comprehensive product lines consisting of new and remanufactured used parts for cars, vans and small trucks. The products include batteries, brake pads, car seats, engine parts, shock absorbers, engine oil, air conditioning and much more. However, no tires and no installation or assembly services are offered. The company offers special items for trucks and trucks in TruckPro shops. Each shop carries a range of basic products, which are supplemented by an extension line adapted to regional needs.Read more
Understand profit and loss
Here you can see sales and net profit. Revenue shows how much a company earned in a fiscal year without taking into account expenses. So the turnover does not say anything about how profitable a company is. However, it serves as a key figure for the size of the company and flows into many other key figures. Net profit, on the other hand, shows how profitable a company is. To determine profit, production costs, taxes, interest expenses and depreciation are deducted from sales. The net profit is also called annual surplus.
|Turnover (million euros)||12.632||11.864||11.221|
|Net profit (million euros)||1.733||1.617||1.338|
Key figures for the Autozone share
What are metrics?
Here you can see various key figures that give an initial overview of a share. You can use the dividend yield to gauge how profitable a stock is. It results from the ratio of the dividend per share to the current share price. The price-earnings ratio (P / E) sets the current share price in relation to a company's annual profit. This allows you to rate the share price. The price-to-book value ratio (P / B) sets the book value of a company in relation to the share price and indicates whether a company is over- or undervalued. The forecasts for the coming years are an indication of how a share could develop.
|Dividend per share||-||-||-||-||-|
|P / E ratio||15,12||16,81||18,28||16,14||16,38|
* contains forecast from FactSet
What is meant by performance?
Here you can see how the value of an investment has changed within a certain period of time. You can view the performance within a fixed period - for example the past 365 days. However, you can also display how the value has changed within a calendar year. In the "current year" category, you can see the performance from the beginning of the current year to the present day.
News from our partners
the Ströer Content Group licensed by
- What is meant by leakage flux?
- Is Al No3 3 covalent or ionic
- How does reading reception work in Outlook
- What is the Chevrolet Camaros version of Shelby
- What does audio 1
- Are Homo Sapiens generally lazy
- What are some Indian good luck charms
- Who is rich Virat Kohli or Dhoni
- How much does Windows 7 cost
- Is the US military a monopsony?
- What objects are obtuse angles
- How do we shut down yahoo
- How is the graphical user interface implemented in the software
- How is bleach powder made
- Who is this generation Carl Sagan
- What is the best cooking machine
- Can predict the baby's gender
- Which civilizations are older Indians or Chinese
- Mixes or produces a better skill
- How much do you love solitude
- What is a Sinsta Account
- CBD increases serotonin levels
- What are some interesting universe facts
- Why are we labeled in black or white
- Killing seat belts
- How do I install pallet racking systems
- What are some great Japanese ballads
- What is the opposite of inductive reactance
- What is pain who can describe it
- How many steps are there in the Golconda Fort
- Where can I learn squash in Chennai
- What will be the mindset while studying
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Vicodin
- Is the preservative INS211 harmful?