Is the state of the world sustainable?
Living sustainably: how can I make the world a better place?
EU organic seal and German organic seal
More than 60,000 products are labeled with the German organic seal. So it is not only widespread, but also very well known. Around 90 percent of consumers are familiar with the seal, which was introduced in 2001. The same guidelines apply to this and the EU organic label. The EU directives are "optional requirements", which are generally adhered to. Only five percent of the ingredients in the award-winning products may come from conventional cultivation. Genetically modified organisms are prohibited, but additives that have been manufactured accordingly may continue to be used. Pesticides are forbidden, but chemical-synthetic pesticides and artificial fertilizers are allowed.
The animal feed in fattening and dairy farms should be produced organically, but the farms are allowed to buy feed - provided they document it. The animals must have exercise in the open air as often as possible. Farmers are also asked to give sick animals "preferential treatment" with herbal or homeopathic medicines.
Sustainable production - such as making sure to use as little water as possible - is not controlled with the seal. The system is largely monitored. Products with the organic seal correspond to a minimum organic standard.
- Was President Obama a particularly Hawk interventionist?
- What does education 1
- Why is knitting so fun?
- What does different than zero mean statistically?
- What happens when you breathe underwater
- Where are NHL pucks made
- How many developers are on Atlassian
- What does probabilistic mean
- What kind of chemistry is alchemy
- What should be taken for dancing
- I could buy Electroneum now and where
- Archery is a good hobby sport
- What is 3D interior design
- Which is the best control cable company
- Police officers do emotional training
- What are the general kernel functions
- Is a window sill direct sunlight
- How can you learn from your friends
- How is an e-mail transmitted
- What is the exam date for UPES
- When are higher derivatives used?
- What are stupid charades
- What does ink poisoning look like
- What is the SDM