What is the best time to visit Amritsar
India has a large number of temples and religious buildings and Amritsar is home to one of the most magnificent: Harmandir Sahib, better known as the Gold Temple. It is easy to recognize because of its bright white buildings and the golden dome. The gold temple of Amritsar is absolutely worth seeing.
Admire the Sikhs during their ablutions. Stroll around the sacred pool with benevolent pilgrims. Admire the sacred book of the Sikhs, protected by the golden dome. Be enchanted by the colorful saris that contrast with the white marble of the building. Have a meal in the temple, sitting on the floor, with Sikhs who have come from all over the country.
A stay in Amritsar would not be complete without a detour via Wagah Border, the border with Pakistan! The border closing ceremony takes place every evening and is an amazing spectacle, a mix of comedy and military tradition. One thing is certain: I have very fond memories of this stay on my trip to India!
The Penjab impressed me with the warmth of the residents and their smiles ... and their gastronomy! During my stay in Amritsar, I was seduced by delicious sweet and sour mixtures, but also by the famous tandoori chicken, accompanied by a kulcha bread. The city's numerous street stalls and restaurants will delight the finest palates!
- How is Titanic the real movie
- Could a human brain be miniaturized?
- What is your rating of A Cappella
- How does lamination come about
- What is mass weight
- What is a house party
- Which gender is more diligent
- Are there stone fish in the Caribbean
- What is italian food
- What is the Hungarian word for unemployed
- Why do countries import waste
- Which chef's knife do you use
- Which app is best for medical mnemonics
- UFOs are thought driven
- How can I start the Agri-Start
- Do you make to-do lists
- What street gangs are there in Visalia, California
- Which is better Amrita Bangalore or Amritapuri
- Will Mastered Ultra Instinct def Jiren
- What do you think of Jesus
- What an everyday utility you have been looking for exists
- What is meant by real peace
- Achilles was a demigod