What are the red branches when scouting
Of blue and red oceans
Which positioning strategies exist?
Is your own offer in a group of comparable offers?
Are individual core elements over-fulfilled, but not rewarded?
- Is your own strategy coherent or do individual criteria contradict each other?
The next step is to find out which needs on the market are not yet being met. Building on this, the core elements can be adapted in such a way that a new, promising strategy is created. Not only the current users should be considered, but also groups of people who have not yet used the existing offers. Kim and Mauborgne suggest six promising paths in search of blue oceans
- Alternative industries
- Alternative strategic groups
- Other groups of buyers
- Complementary products and services
- Functional and emotional buying motives
In order to change your own positioning, you can adapt your own value curve in four different ways:
Eliminate what may have been assumed as an industry standard or used unsuccessfully.
To reduce unimportant factors to well below the industry standard.
Increase important factors to well above the industry standard.
Create new benefits that have not yet been offered on the market.
The two directions make it clear: In contrast to classic competitive strategies, the “Blue Ocean Strategy” focuses on increasing customer benefits while reducing costs at the same time.
A promising “Blue Ocean Strategy” is also characterized by three characteristics:
- Focus on individual competitive factors
- Convincing slogan
A good example…
are the Formule 1 hotels of the French Accor chain. They are reduced to what is essential for the targeted customer group: comparatively high-quality beds and hygiene areas. Less important elements such as restaurants or lounges, on the other hand, were dispensed with and the opening times of the reception were severely restricted.
- Why should I choose invisible braces?
- Mixture can be separated by physical means
- How does life change after marriage
- Was Emily Blunt on Broadway
- Gatorade is decaffeinated
- How does the handwriting analysis work
- How do I learn to do ERD
- What is a Sony Android phone
- What are the startup industries to see
- Which side can I play a game on
- Does society exist without people
- What are some amazing things about ninjas
- What are some greek comics
- With the takeover of Facebook, WhatsApp remains free
- Which books inspired you to write?
- What is the size of a gram of meth
- Air pollution causes global warming
- All civil engineers use software
- What controls human motives
- Which MNC has the best work culture
- What is the Zomato Original
- How is phosphorus pentachloride formed
- What is the theorem of leggetts
- Why do people play pickup basketball
- Calculus is important for studying quantum physics
- How do I translate Klingon into English
- Why is goddess Kali Bhavya called
- What was the capital of ancient Rome
- Is fusion energy renewable
- What are your ten most important writing tips
- Green slime means you are sick
- Who wins Bigg Boss Telugu Why
- Are monkeys endangered
- How are SAT tests created