What does Tyler Joseph's X Tatto mean
Tyler Joseph height weight body stat
Tyler Robert Joseph
Smol Bean, blurred face
place of birth
Columbus, Ohio, United States
In his early childhood, Tyler Joseph was homeschooled.
Then he went to the Worthington Christian High School in Columbus.
Then he got a basketball scholarship from Otterbein University. However, he decided against entering college and focused on his music career.
Singer, songwriter, record producer, rapper and multi-instrumentalist
- father - Chris Joseph (former high school coach and principal)
- mother - Kelly Joseph (math teacher. In 2013 she was appointed basketball coach at Olentangy Orange High School)
- siblings - Zack Joseph (brother) (singer), Jay Joseph (brother), Madison Joseph (sister)
- Other - Robert O. Joseph (paternal grandfather), Nancy K Joseph (paternal grandmother)
Tyler Joseph's band Twenty One Pilots is made by
- Chris Woltman from Element 1 Marketing
- Andrew Simon and Mark Ngui from Creative Artists Agency.
Alternative hip hop, rap rock, electro pop, indie pop, rock
Vocals, piano, keyboards, synthesizers, ukulele, bass
Fueled by ramen
5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / spouse
Tyler Joseph has dated -
- Jenna Black (2012-present) - Tyler met Jenna Black through a guy he went to high school with. Jenna was this man's sister-in-law. The first thing that drew Tyler to her was "how unimpressed she was with him". He couldn't get enough of it and he was so nervous that his voice broke for the first pickup line. After dating for about two years, he proposed to her in July 2014 in the city of love - Paris. He also has a habit of calling her on stage during his performances. In March 2015, they got married in a small, intimate wedding. He often credits her with his success and the stability of his life.
Race / ethnicity
- Light body frame
- Performs in a typical tracksuit
Twenty One Pilots songs (which includes Tyler) have been used in commercials for JBL Flip, Extra Gum, and Facebook Messenger.
- As the lead singer of the two-part music band, Twenty-one pilots.
- After some successful singles like horse riding and Stressed out.
In 2007 he released his first studio album No phun intended self-employed. The album was recorded in his basement when he was senior high school.
His music band Twenty-one pilots released their debut studio album called Twenty-one pilots in December 2009.
First television broadcast
In 2009, Tyler was first seen on the talk show, The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien.
Tyler Joseph relies on his love of basketball to keep you fit. Playing basketball in high school helped him build a solid foundation. And he still plays basketball regularly. Even when he's on tour, he finds the time and a basketball court to indulge in his favorite game. Hopping around on stage during his live performances also serves as intense cardio.
Even when he's on tour, he finds the time and a basketball court to indulge in his favorite game. Hopping around on stage during his live performances also serves as intense cardio.
Tyler Joseph favorite things
- Song to perform - Hold on to you
- Video games - Super Smash Brothers melee, MarioKart 64, WCW versus NWO for 64, Donkey Kong Country, NBA Jam, Frogger
- Music artist - Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros
source - Huffington Post, Alt Press
Tyler Joseph facts
- Joseph met his Twenty-one pilots Bandmate Josh Dun through a mutual friend who worked with Josh at the Guitar Center. After hours of talking about their career goals, Joseph realized that he had met a man he wanted to make music with.
- He found the name Twenty-one pilots for the band while reading All of my sons by Arthur Miller, a play in which the leading actor sentenced twenty-one pilots to death by shipping faulty parts during World War II.
- During his childhood he was an excellent basketball player and played as point guard for Worthington Christian High School. In 2008, his team managed to finish second in the Division IV state tournament.
- He started creating his music with an old keyboard, which was a Christmas present from his mother. In his early days, he mimicked radio tunes to improve his skills.
- At the Twenty-one pilots Concert in his hometown, he and Josh Dunpassende got an X-tattoo as a token of their commitment to their hometown fans. He had it tattooed on his right bicep while Dun had it on the neck behind his right ear.
- Joseph has a large three-part tattoo dedicated to something that saved his life. However, he refused to explain the meaning behind it.
- He has struggled with his insecurities and created a "blurryface" character from it, on which his fourth studio album is based. He even started a blurryface tour in 2015.
- In their early, difficult days, they drove around in a semi-trailer truck with a box attached to it. It was kind of illegal and they had to stop on the side of the road to empty the wash tank.
- He's not a fan of fan fiction inspired by his music band.
- Hear Tyler on Twitter and Instagram.
- How do old-fashioned mechanical typewriters work
- Where can I effectively check my IQ
- Who won the IPL match yesterday?
- What are the contractual obligations
- Why do high schools give us homework
- Who raised Hercules?
- Is the Titanic really found?
- Is Lucy a monkey or a human
- How do you concatenate in SQL
- Which artist sang the song Cheap Thrills
- Is it haram to eat insects?
- Some children are naturally violent
- Where are all micronations located
- What does fuck yeah
- Is graphic design useful for civil engineering
- Alon Amit knows everything about math
- What else is the family there for?
- How can you treat insomnia during pregnancy
- How to convert moles to PPM
- How does the comparison differ from jealousy
- What are the best bars in Sardinia
- What is RankBrain
- Which second largest state has NRIs
- Various different software tools for animation design