Is Xiaomi Chinese
Xiaomi Mi 11: This is how the Global and China versions differ
Would you rather wait for the Xiaomi Mi 11 in the global version or import the Chinese version? We'll help you decide and list the differences.
- Xiaomi offers the Mi 11 in a China and a global version.
- We'll tell you how the two phones differ.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 has been available in China since December 2020, and the mobile phone is now also coming to Europe. From February 25th you can pre-order it here for 799 euros. It will be delivered in March. Alternatively, you can already buy the Chinese version of the Xiaomi Mi 11 in the import trade.
Xiaomi Mi 11 series in pictures
These pictures show the Xiaomi Mi 11.
However, you should note that there are some differences between the Global and the China version of the phone. We list these below for you.
scope of delivery
In China, like Apple and Samsung in this country, Xiaomi does not include a power supply for the Xiaomi Mi 11. Buyers have to order it explicitly. The "Mi 11 Global Version", however, always comes with the 55W GaN charger.
Smartphone deals: an overview of current offers
- 111,00€ 155,00€You save 44,00€ (28,39%)
- 159,90€ 199,90€You save 40,00€ (20,01%)
- Apple iPhone 12 | 128 gigabytes of memory759,00€ 830,50€You save 71,50€ (8,61%)
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro | 256 gigabytes of memory1.019,00€ 1.156,50€You save 137,50€ (11,89%)
- View all deals
There are currently many good mobile phone deals that will save you money. We'll show you the best deals for Xiaomi, Apple, Samsung and Co.
The manufacturer justifies this with the fact that the Mi 11 offers charging technology that is superior to other cell phones in terms of speed. Corresponding chargers are hardly widespread in Europe.
Processing and color variants
Xiaomi offers the Mi 11 in China in a whole range of colors. The color variants "Midnight Gray" (gray), "Horizon Blue" (blue) and "Frost White" (white) have a matt glass back, the color variants "Lilac Purple" (purple) and "Honey Beige" (beige) the back of the device is covered with synthetic leather (vegan leather).
The global Mi 11 will initially only be available with a glass back and in the colors "Midnight Gray" (gray), "Horizon Blue" (blue).
In China, Xiaomi sells the Mi 11 with either 8 or 12 gigabytes of RAM and 128 and 256 gigabytes of device memory. For the time being, the global Mi 11 is only available with 8 gigabytes of RAM.
The so-called "Lei Jun" edition, which in addition to more RAM on the back also adorns the signature of Xiaomi founder Lei Jun, will soon also be offered in this country, but the manufacturer reveals only in a very limited number.
Xiaomi offers buyers of the global version a free display repair. This takes effect in the first 12 months after purchase. If you import the China version, you have to do without it.
Both versions have a fingerprint sensor, which should also be able to determine the user's pulse. While the feature is already activated in China, in the global version it will only be activated with an update at a later date.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- How is phosphorus pentachloride formed
- Case studies on the Usability Lab setup
- How common is misogyny in society
- What were Michael Jackson's platinum albums
- What does Deuteronomy mean 23 7 8
- What is it that can be found in everything
- Reads Reba all of her fan mail
- Why is Thanos the Evil
- What is a persona profile
- Mobile marketing advice
- Can Christians be possessed by demons?
- Why was processed food created
- Carol from Friends was a terrible person
- What does life in India mean
- How are airplanes developed?
- Can you quit Suboxone
- Why do weak executives create complexity
- A recovery CD comes with an HP laptop
- What's a lieutenant's salary
- Is incarceration a moral problem?
- How do you rate banks
- Which ion would magnesium make
- When will NSIT become an independent university?
- Which cheeses are gluten-free?