Which plants are better for agriculture
Clear advantage: organic farming compared to conventional farming
Organic eats better!
Organic farms aim to achieve the most closed operational nutrient cycle possible. The own farm should be the basis of feed and nutrients. They maintain soil fertility and the animals are kept in a particularly species-appropriate manner. In addition, no plant protection with chemical-synthetic agents is used. Also, no easily soluble mineral fertilizers are used.
Organically bound nitrogen is mostly in the form of manure or manure compost, green manure by nitrogen-collecting plants (Legumes) applied. The soil fertility is maintained by a pronounced humus economy. The stock of animals is tied to the area and the animals are fed, if possible, with feed from the farm - only little feed is bought. Antibiotics are largely avoided.
Organic farming preserves and conserves natural resources and has a variety of positive effects on the environment, for example: Organic farming methods are best adapted to climate change and reduce climate emissions. He protects the ground. Organic farming methods promote humus formation and soil life. The natural soil fertility increases.
Organic farming makes a contribution to water protection
Organic farming pollutes groundwater and surface water less with nutrients, such as nitrate, than conventional farming. Because livestock farming is tied to the area, there are usually no more nutrients from manure and liquid manure than can be easily supplied to the plants on the farm's own land.
More animal protection on organic farms
The principles of organic farming guarantee more species-appropriate animal husbandry. The animals are given more exercise. In addition, the housing conditions are checked regularly.
More species protection through organic farming
By not using synthetic chemical pesticides and the low level of fertilizers, biodiversity is promoted. Often there are more species on the organic land than on the conventionally farmed land.
Organic farming is less dependent on fossil fuels such as crude oil and makes better use of the energy supplied. Organic farming creates more jobs in agriculture. Sustainable bioenergy generation for electricity and heat can also be integrated on eco-farms. Organic farming is multifunctional: it produces food, environmental protection and landscaping. This claim has often been lost with the industrialization of agriculture.
Instead of driving up the follow-up costs of intensive agriculture further, agricultural policy must take advantage of the upcoming reform opportunity and consistently tie agricultural subsidies to environmental goals.
- What are the best practices for teleworking
- How can LGBT occur
- How can we rate a website
- What are antonyms of ambitious
- Which kpop dance burns the most calories
- How can I stay motivated for JEE
- What is divided by four equals eight
- What is Frances Political System
- Can dogs eat hello chew
- Reads a new trend these days
- Will the planet Venus ever go backwards?
- How much is the universe accelerating
- Why does NYC have its own taxes
- Why do you say that God exists
- How do you concatenate in SQL
- Where will liberalism draw the line
- What are common examples of liverworts
- Why wasn't BitTorrent sued
- How to initiate an effective debate
- Bangladesh has a rich culture
- You could touch a brown dwarf
- What should I start early?
- Is bauxite a fossil fuel
- Did Pakistan really collapse in 2018
- Who offers good help desk outsourcing services
- How does Dynamic Yield provide personalized experiences
- Why can't elections be held online?
- Who wants to play the PUBG game
- Which CEO has the greatest power
- What is the cutoff for Welingkar
- Why doesn't Sprint wear iPhones
- How are schools accredited
- What affects the strength of a magnet
- How good is the MCom at IGNOU