What's your favorite cruise line
The world's most popular cruise line wins in nine different categories
(TVLW) Carnival Cruise Lines was once again the leader in Porthole Magazine's Reader Choice Awards, winning in nine different categories.
Porthole Cruise Magazine's Readers Choice Awards are chosen by thousands of readers of the publication who vote for their favorite cruise line in a variety of categories. Since receiving the awards in 1999, Carnival has taken home 92 unprecedented Readers Choice Awards - most of all cruise lines.
Carnival's 2007 Readers Choice Awards include:
- Best Megaship (Carnival Liberty)
- Best children's programs
- Best price performance ratio
- Best short term cruise
- Best shore excursions
- Best activities on board
- Best main dining room kitchen
- Great entertainment
- Best party line
"Carnival is constantly striving to provide our guests with a memorable vacation in every way. These awards are both an honor and an endorsement of our efforts," said Vicki Freed, Carnival senior vice president of sales and guest services.
"Carnival Cruise Lines is always at the forefront of our Readers' Choice Awards," said Bill Panoff, publisher and editor-in-chief of Porthole Cruise Magazine. "Our readers appreciate the value and the quality of the line and it shows in their voices."
Founded in 1993, Porthole Cruise Magazine is a consumer magazine that provides its readers with a variety of cruise information, including ship reviews, news, details on popular ports of call, and travel tips.
Carnival is the largest and most popular cruise line in the world. 22 “Fun Ships” offer trips of three to 18 days to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, New England, Canada, Bermuda and Europe. the Greek islands and South America.
The line has currently ordered three new ships, including the 113,300-ton Carnival Splendor, which is due to launch Carnival's first Northern European cruise program on July 13, 2008, and the 130,000-ton Carnival Dream and Carnival Magic - - for the greatest "fun" to be ships ”ever built when they entered service in June 2009 and October 2011, respectively.
- Who discovered Bitcoin or crypto currency
- Why is everything in my coffee curdling
- Should I buy a Toyota or a FIAT?
- Adults with ADHD get bored easily
- What would make you miserable
- What does Matthew 16 13
- ENT doctors think for themselves
- Stalin wanted to join the axis
- What are the measures of rural poverty
- Where do we get the natural umami taste from?
- You could stay drunk indefinitely
- What are the different types of acorns
- How do prisoners get guns?
- How will Yammer outsmart Jive Software
- Was Bernie Sanders ever a real socialist?
- How is the relationship between Thanos and Ronan
- Makes eating honey fat
- Insurance is the most profitable industry
- Is the impeachment of Dilma Rouseff justified?
- What should I title my new book
- What is pyrolysis What is an example
- Silica gel causes cancer
- Are bonobos and chimpanzees genetically different
- Why do we need care