Why do plasters have small holes?
Here you are:
Concrete paving stones with quality defects
If I had known that the sand / gravel was not washed, then I would never have bought these stones. In addition, some of these impurities are distributed as powder in the concrete, which means that the strength / durability of the stones is reduced overall. The procedure reminds me of the scandal of a concrete plant in the Stuttgart area. There, the cement for the precast concrete was stretched with stone dust on large construction sites. HABA has now offered to replace the defective stones (now 10% of the total) individually. I am not satisfied with that because I can see that the quality of the concrete is poor overall. I doubt the patch will last 20 years. But what can i do?
What is your goal?Do you want to completely dismantle and rebuild the entire paved area with a different stone? You will probably only be able to achieve this together with a good lawyer.
OK - exchanging 10% of the stones (all stones that are currently damaged) is certainly not a fair deal. The manufacturer would then have to offer you an additional compensation for any damage that might still occur in the future (costs for replacing another 10 ... 20%?)
Perhaps you will also agree that you will now replace the damaged 10% of the stones and after 5 years do another control round and then rework them again.
You will notice - from now on it is a matter of negotiation!
Thanks for the answerHello Mr. Tilgner, thank you very much for the professional answer! I had also considered the two approaches you suggested, but I wasn't sure if there were any other alternatives. Kind regards, M-Jackdaw
Good to know: The most important result of all education is self-knowledge - Ernst von Feuchtersleben
uli masuth - vaccinating heroes, a "doctor" remembers, human experiments, Lothar Wieler, Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
Responsive Menu: On / Off
- What is a good starter car for drifting
- All psychiatrists lie
- What is the strength of our nation
- What significance did Stalin's purges have?
- Why are athletes bad role models
- What should I learn after J2EE
- What constitutes a fugue in music
- Why elephants have big, flat ears
- How does a concussion feel?
- How are websites hosted
- Foreigners think they have read with an accent
- What is the future of electric vehicles
- How does water flow on flat land
- What is the best job in Bulgaria
- Can a material change the world
- Where can I get hanging plants
- Is global warming still reversible?
- Who are the Top Rated Dentists in Pune
- Why are motorcycles with diesel engines unusual?
- Does ADD medication actually work
- Why did Anakin Skywalker love his mother
- What is N and L in electricity
- Are you satisfied with your university?
- Should roses be pruned before winter