What are some new Coca Cola products
Coca Cola is launching a new product on the German market - it is already available in other countries
Coke is probably the most famous soft drink in Germany. But that's not enough for the US corporation - they aim high, with a for Coke rather atypical product.
When you think of the American soft drink company, one thing certainly doesn't come to mind: alcohol. But exactly this new segment wants Coke conquer now.
Coca-Cola breaks tradition
After almost 130 years of tradition, the US beverage manufacturer wants to reinvent itself: It wants to make a name for itself among mixed alcoholic drinks.
That is why Coca-Cola is now launching its first alcoholic drink: the “Topo Chico Hard Seltzer”.
The new drink is a mix of carbonated mineral water and alcohol, to which fruit flavors are added.
The Coca-Cola story
- Coca-Cola has been around since 1886. The American John Stith Pemberton invented it by accident - he was actually looking for an anti-headache syrup.
- Pharmacy wholesaler Asa Griggs Candler acquired the rights to Coca-Cola after Pemberton's death and soon expanded "The Coca-Cola Company", headquartered in Atlanta, into an initially USA-wide successful company.
- The brown drink came to Germany in 1929. It was first bottled in Essen.
- The orange lemonade "Fanta" was invented here during the Second World War.
- In 1957 the boxer Max Schmeling took over the concession for Germany and the bottling moved to Hamburg.
- Today "The Coca-Cola Company" is the largest beverage company in the world with over 123,000 employees.
- The company sells more than 3900 different products in over 200 countries around the world. This means that Coca-Cola has an annual turnover of more than 44 billion US dollars (as of 2015).
The “Topo Chico Hard Seltzer” is available in three flavors: Tangy Lemon Lime, Tropical Mango and Cherry Acai. Each variety is vegan and contains 4.1 percent alcohol.
Coca-Cola: trendy drink "Hard Seltzer"
In fact, “Hard Seltzer” is still a relatively unknown category of beverages in Europe. In America, however, the trend drink has already developed into a billion-dollar market.
The Cola novelty has been available to buy in Latin America since last year. The drink should be particularly popular with a younger audience. It remains to be seen whether the new drink will also catch on in Germany.
Coca-Cola is not the first company to bring Hard-Seltzer products to Germany. The Krombacher Group has been bringing the traditional brand "White Claw" from the USA to Germany for a long time. And Lidl has also been offering the “Sunrise Hard Seltzer” in its branches since last year.
Now the beverage giant wants to follow suit and is starting sales in some European countries.
dm: The customer wants to take part in a competition - then the disappointment is great
Mallorca: Lifeguard collects garbage - he makes an incredible find in a bag
Cruise: Bitter message for vacationers - trips canceled again
McDonald's customer freaks out when he sees his wrap - company shows a clear edge
Bjorn Jensen, Managing Director of Coca-Cola in Germany, Denmark and Finland, looks confidently to the future: “We are extremely pleased to now be able to offer this brand in Germany as well. We are confident that with Topo Chico Hard Seltzer we have a fantastic product in an exciting and dynamic new category. We are convinced that with Topo Chico Hard Seltzer we can offer consumers in Germany something completely new in terms of taste. "
The "Topo Chico Hard Seltzer" has been available in Germany since the last week of April. (mbe)
You can find out more about Coca-Cola here: Coca-Cola changes recipe - customers are annoyed: "Please switch back to the old one"
- We live in a timeless reality
- What's the best guide to git
- What is the identity of the irrational number
- Why are fountain pens making a comeback?
- What lazy habit improves over time
- What cables come with the Nintendo switch
- How does IT differ from computer technology?
- Are film critics bribed by film studios
- Who were some child prodigy writers
- What is an O 1 Visa
- How do I access my YouTube account
- Alberta winters are cold
- Can we treat dry hair with serum?
- What is static web
- How can you cut glass under water?
- What is a scornlock
- What is a flat file CMS
- How much memory do PS5 games require
- How many emperors are there left?
- Salesforce developers actually write code
- How to say not in Finnish
- What are the active ingredients in sunscreens
- How can poetry change lives
- How do I make money doing handicrafts
- What is the procedure to get married
- How were ships 10 years ago
- Why is Ruban Kumar still in VIT
- What should I know about Girish Karnad
- Why are hijabs so colorful
- Earthlink is still in business
- Why should you use the Salesforce client list
- Build a community on Facebook