How software updates affect the phone
Android Android: Deactivate automatic app updates
Automatic updates of Android apps are often very inappropriate. But help is near: There is an easy way to completely switch off automatic updates. We'll show you what to do.
Danger: If you deactivate the automatic updates, this can have a negative impact on the security of your smartphone. Updates are often used to close security loopholes that remain open without an update. Install app updates manually regularly or only allow automatic updates if you are connected to WiFi (see step 4).
Turn off automatic app updates
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
quick start Guide
- Open the Google Play Store. From there, tap the in the top left Menu symbol (☰).
- Then select "Settings" out.
- Under "Generally"find the point"Automatic app updates". Tap it to edit the update settings.
- If you want to deactivate automatic updates completely, select "Don't update apps automatically"off and tap on"Finished". The setting is saved automatically. In the future, you will always have to update your apps manually.
- Are people aware of their true selves
- What is an absolute genius
- Recommend substance abuse
- Why are the French so dramatic
- Police officers do emotional training
- Is Chick Fil A overrated
- Is Erza stronger than Natsu
- How many songs has RHCP released
- Why are hockey tickets so expensive
- What is initiation polymerization
- What's your top ten English pop song
- Which country is better Jamaica or Trinidad
- What is a PAZ file
- What is the best job in Bulgaria
- How much profit do Ola drivers get
- How fast are 56 billion horsepower
- How about the manufacture of LED lights in the USA
- Why does online window shopping feel satisfying?
- How did Obama deal with hecklers
- How is heat transmitted worldwide
- Simple kidney cysts are common in children
- How are materials separated from garbage during recycling
- Why do people break the speed limit
- What is a carbamate group