Does matplotlib work with Python 3
ImportError: No module with the name matplotlib.pyplot
I'm practicing matplotlib right now. This is the first example I am practicing.
When I run this script with, the action is displayed correctly. However, I run it on my own, it raises the following:
Is Python looking for matplotlib in different places?
The environment is:
numpy, scipy, matplotlib is installed with:
You have two pythons installed on your computer, one is the standard python that comes with Mac OSX and the second is the one you installed with Ports (this is the one that was installed in its library, the one that did is not supplied with Macosx). .
If that is standard Mac Python and since it doesn't exist, you should always start your script with the script that ports are installed on.
If this works, change the following to:
Or enter the full path to the Python interpreter on which the library is installed.
will make your life easier!
Step 1: Install Pip - Check if you already have Pip by simply writing Pip in the Python console. If you don't have a pip, call a python script called get-pip.py here: https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/installing.html or directly here: https: //bootstrap.pypa. io / get-pip.py (You may need to use Save As ..)
Step 2: Make a note of where the file was saved and copy the directory using the command prompt. Run the get-pip.py script to install pip. You can write this line in quotes in cmd: "python. \ Get-pip.py"
Step 3: Now in cmd type:
And you should be through.
If you're using Python 2, just run it
The best way to get is:
Because the previous way may give you an old version of
That worked for me, inspired by Sheetal Kaul
I knew it was installed in the wrong location when this worked:
First, check the version of Python
for python2 version
for the Python3 version
If the matplotlib installation does not match the Python version, no module error will be displayed as no module will exit for that version.
If you are using Anaconda3
I had a similar problem that I solved and here is my problem:
I set everything up on Python3, but I used Python to call my file, for example: I typed "python mnist.py" ... since I have everything on Python3 I thought I would try Python 2.7 too use
The correction: "python3 mnist.py" - the 3 made the difference
I'm not an expert on Python or Pip, but there is definitely a difference between pip and pip3 (pip is tied to Python 2.7) (pip3 is tied to Python 3.6)
When installing for 2.7 do: pip install when installing for 3.6 do: pip3 install
and if you run your code for 2.7 do: python, if you run your code for 3.6 do: python3
I hope this helps someone!
Comments in the normal feed are blocked. Let me write why this happens, just like it does when your app is running.
If you ran scripts, python, or ipython in a different environment than the one you installed, you will encounter these problems.
Don't confuse reinstallation. Matplotlib is usually installed in your user environment, not in sudo. They change the environment.
So don't reinstall pip, just make sure to run it as sudo if you installed it in the sudo environment.
I hit it with my head for hours until I thought about checking my .bash_profile. I didn't list a path for Python3 so I added the following code:
And then reinstalled matplotlib with. Everything works fine now.
So I used import matplotlib.pyplot as plt` and it worked.
- Why should you choose an MBA?
- Who shouldn't you fall in love with?
- How do you open a can
- Pakistan is an industrialized country
- Does the Indian economy affect the international market
- Will Apple products ever load Flash?
- Should you trust visa agencies
- How long have restaurants been around
- Does Satthwa hair oil really work
- How to say threat in Punjabi
- Is Sinhgad College good for an MBA
- Is Lucy a monkey or a human
- How can one acquire a childlike mentality
- Why and where are theses used
- What are the startup industries to see
- How much do virtual reality games cost
- Why are investment banks necessary
- When do doctors perform an organ transplant
- What is parallax good for?
- What if I don't have math
- How can I get Photoshop for free
- Where do we use chemical pumps
- How can I design my own projects
- What are eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- Who killed Maya on Pretty Little Liars
- What does archeology tell us about Indians
- What happened to Tea Party 2
- What is a decomposer in biology
- Why was Boehmen so stable?
- Is Thai massage safe
- Are brain training games bogus advertisements
- Is Bob Dylan an idiot
- Why is Windows damaged?