How to make beef stew
- For the beef stew heat the oil in a hot pan. Fry the finely diced goulash with the garlic in batches.
- Add tomato paste, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, beef soup, thyme, bay leaves, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt / pepper. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Melt the butter in another pan. Add the chopped potatoes, chopped onions, chopped carrots, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside. After 40 minutes, add the potatoes, carrots, and onions to the remaining stew. Boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 1.5 hours, uncovered, or until the meat is tender.
- If the beef stew is ready, skim off the excess fat from above, remove the bay leaves, serve and refine with the chopped parsley.
That already potatoes in the beef stew there is actually no need for any additional supplement. Otherwise, a slice of bread goes well with it.
- Number of accesses:16687
- This is how the recipe arrives infoclose
Wow, looks good!
I will cook it again!
Is not mine!
The editors currently recommend these topics
Helpful videos on the recipe
Matching articles for beef stew
All about cooking
Current user search for beef stew
- What is the shrinkage goal in BPO
- Who is the father of Babur
- Where can I find my anonymous answers
- Who said you do it all
- Is protein really that hard to digest
- What makes a medical graduate a doctor
- How can I restart the USSR
- How can earth be sintered
- Which materials can absorb a signal?
- How much is 50 of 1 75
- Should scandal insurance be illegal
- A guilty pleasure can cause happiness
- Is beauty goal
- How would the Prophet Mohammed Sikhs see
- LAX is a hub for every airline
- What does the timing advance and delay do?
- What's your rating of Crazy Egg
- Are there Buddhists who are very evangelical?
- Are there cannibals in Thailand
- What would really annoy an ENFJ
- Why do some animals hibernate 1
- Is dry oatmeal good for our health?
- What is color safe bleach
- Which is the best virtual assistant