How do I find book sales dates
– w + h GmbH is a new cooperation partner of Bücher-MICHEL
The price research tool for antiquarian books Books-MICHEL, operated by the Schwaneberger Verlag, receives with the w + h GmbH a new cooperation partner.
After long planning and a lot of programming effort, the MICHEL books, the database for researching sales prices of antiquarian titles, presents itself with a new cooperation partner, announced the Schwaneberger Verlag today. Schwaneberger Verlag is still responsible for the operation of the database; w + h GmbH is responsible for expanding and updating the book data. All historical and current data from antiquarians who participate in the Bücher-MICHEL and w + h GmbH cooperation are fed into the Bücher-MICHEL on a daily basis.
The aim of the cooperation with w + h GmbH is the further development of the book MICHEL. In addition to an improved search result with an increased number of hits, the usability for second-hand bookshops in particular has been revised. Users of the antiquarian software whBOOK now have the option of direct access to the data in the MICHEL books. This is done through a corresponding interface between whBOOK and the books-MICHEL. If approved by the respective second-hand bookshop, Bücher-MICHEL may use their book sales data for the database.
Users of the antiquarian software whBOOK, who have released their data for use in the MICHEL books, receive, in addition to convenient research in the whBOOK, an optional free advertising space on www.buechermichel.de or in the MICHEL-Rundschau, the monthly magazine for collectors. Registration for the MICHEL books is still free for second-hand bookshops - including those that are not whBOOK customers - as well as libraries and collectors.
- How do I check Verizon email
- 1 9 is an integer
- If 71 95x 15 what is x
- Is Lamar Jackson better than Dak Prescott
- What do you think people are rethinking
- Men should shave their armpits
- How do I become a constant learner
- What's your favorite Alice Cooper album
- Can you explain the IAS paper sample?
- What do translation services mean in libraries
- What are freemium apps
- What is meant by website app guidelines
- How do phantom pain feel?
- What Makes Curly Hair Curly
- What was the original name of the FDA
- Is there an anime like magicians
- How does Greek literature affect us today?
- How do we make out in the cinema
- King George III had friends
- How did Albert Einstein earn his living
- What is your favorite flash game
- How many people are needed in NGOs
- What is Zostel's business model
- What is self-learning or self-knowledge