What are the theories of working capital
§ 17Collection authorization, principles
(1) In order to adequately equip public facilities with working capital, the municipalities and rural districts may levy contributions for properties which, as a result of the possibility of being connected to the facility, accrue not only temporary advantages. In the case of wastewater disposal, this does not apply to properties for which there is no pipeline connection to a central sewage treatment plant and whose wastewater is treated in a small wastewater treatment plant or collected and removed in a closed pit (decentralized disposal). For the services provided by the public institution in these cases, including the intake of overflow water from small sewage treatment plants in public sewers, only user fees can be charged.
(2) Additional contributions may be levied for an appropriate increase in working capital up to the amount permitted under Paragraph 3 or as a result of further capital requirements for the expansion or renewal of a facility. This also applies in the event that the investments increase compared to the sums entered in the original global calculation or expected allocations and grants are not granted or are not granted in the expected amount and the resulting changes amount to more than 10 percent of the maximum amount previously considered permissible .
(3) The amount of the working capital is determined by the articles of association (§ 2). It should determine the replacement value of the total existing and future required systems, minus the granted and expected allocations and grants from third parties, regardless of whether these are to be treated as income or capital grants, as well as the share of road drainage costs (Section 11 (3)) for wastewater disposal , do not exceed; § 11 Paragraph 3 Clause 2 applies accordingly. If several public authorities use systems within the meaning of Section 9 (2) jointly or if the public authorities participate in a special-purpose association that does not charge any fees itself, the replacement value of these systems in application of Section 60 (1) sentence 2 of the Saxon Law on Communal Cooperation in the version of the Announcement of March 3, 2014 (SächsGVBl. P. 196), which was last amended by Article 3 of the law of December 13, 2017 (SächsGVBl. P. 626), in the currently applicable version, to be distributed among the individual transport authorities. The prices at the time the global invoice is drawn up are decisive for the replacement value. For the evaluation of the allocations and grants to be deducted, § 13 Paragraph 3 Sentence 2 applies accordingly. The working capital determined in accordance with sentence 1 is to be increased, except in the cases of paragraph 2, if a change in the global calculation (§ 18 paragraph 2 sentence 1) is necessary due to additional measurement units (§ 18 paragraph 2 sentence 3 case 1) and the plants are therefore opposite the previous planning must be enlarged or expanded. Decisive for the approach of the replacement value in the calculation of the permissible increase in the cases of paragraph 2 sentence 1 case 1 and paragraph 2 sentence 2 are the price ratios on which the original global calculation is based.
(4) Section 9 subsection 2 sentences 1 to 3 and subsection 3 apply accordingly. If a facility provides the connected and connectable properties with different advantages within the meaning of Paragraph 1 Clause 1, the collection of contributions can be limited by statute to that part of the facility that can be used by all connected or connectable properties.
(5) If the full contribution within the meaning of Paragraph 1 Clause 1 has been levied for properties for which only the disposal of the wastewater is offered, the Articles of Association can subsequently determine in accordance with Paragraph 4 Clause 2 that the contributions are only partial contributions for the Wastewater disposal are to be treated insofar as the contribution rate is justified by the permissible working capital (paragraph 3 sentence 2) of the wastewater systems.
- What is a tree bench in linguistics
- How can I repair damaged VHD files?
- The PlayStation Pro requires an internet connection
- Do I need Ethernet and the Internet
- How was slavery institutionalized
- Requires Windows 10 Adobe Reader
- Who is faster Kakashi or Naruto
- MIT is a party school
- How do I generate website traffic offline
- Is swapping legal in India
- What does ESD stand for in shipping
- What happened in Beirut in the 1980s
- Who is a developer of smartphones
- What is instinctual behavior
- How can I shadow a physiotherapist
- Why is this my life
- How would a flying saucer work
- Can Great Britain have a king and a queen
- What determines the size of a football club
- Have you ever managed to reinvent yourself
- Shouldn't Arya Stark be dead
- Why are parsers important in Haskell
- What do you think of Electropop
- What is the purpose of negative numbers
- What is word2vec
- How can I reset a Kyocera printer
- How can I multitask efficiently
- Have you ever had accidental sex?
- How does forgiveness conclude a person
- How many years is college in England
- Requires energy space
- What does bell number mean
- Who built the Flickr iPhone app
- What are the best SLA 3D printers