What is vasovagal syncope
Synonym: vagovascular syncope
English: vasovagal syncope
As vasovagal syncope This is a term used to describe brief loss of consciousness (syncope) as a result of excessive vagal tone.
Vasovagal syncope is the most common cause of syncope.
Vasovagal syncope can be triggered by standing for a long time, emotions such as fright or pain and physical stressful situations (neurocardiogenic syncope), as well as visceral reflexes during defecation (defecation syncope), micturition (micturition syncope) or the swallowing process (swallowing syncope). As a result of the cardioinhibitory (negative chronotropy, dromotropy and bathmotropy) effect of the vagus nerve and the inhibition of the sympathetic nerve (vasodilation), the blood sinks into the periphery and the brain is briefly undersupplied.
The symptoms correspond to the general symptoms of syncope, which can be associated with unspecific prodromes. (look there)
On the basis of the anamnestic findings and the physical examination, a cardiac cause must first be ruled out.
Proof is provided by provocation in a tilting table experiment with continuous recording of heart rate and blood pressure.
Differential diagnosis is differentiated from orthostatic dysregulation.
- What does ESD stand for in shipping
- What is mouse DPI
- Confusion can be caused by fear
- Is someone from Multan here?
- What is the Chevrolet Camaros version of Shelby
- How talented was Elvis
- What is the spiritual meaning of birds
- What is a mail request
- Why is India not dividing
- Why was Galileo killed
- How does a PayPal business account work
- What are your prejudices
- What are some wise words
- What is the full form of FWICE
- What's the best album of 2019
- What should every football fan know
- How much radiation is safe per day
- What is the richest city in Estonia
- Where and when did the ice skating start
- Are there any IT jobs in Indonesia
- Does YouTube treat the little channels unfairly
- Who or what is a man
- Do airport x-rays damage the computer hardware
- What is the best investment decision