Is Budweiser stronger than Corona
Tailwind for Beck's and Co: Beer group AB Inbev increases sales
As of May 6, 2021.
- AB Inbev: sales in the first quarter better than before the corona crisis
- Plus of twelve percent compared to the same period of the previous year
- For 2021, the group expects growth of eight to twelve percent
An increasing demand for beer and the stronger focus on premium brands gave brewer Anheuser-Busch Inbev a tailwind at the start of the year. The bottom line was a profit attributable to shareholders of $ 595 million in the first quarter, as the company announced on Thursday. A year ago, the slump in business as a result of the restrictions at the beginning of the Corona crisis resulted in a loss of billions.
Sales have recently even developed better than before the crisis, said the parent company of brands such as Budweiser, Beck's, Stella Artois and Corona Extra. Sales rose in the first quarter compared to the same period last year by almost twelve percent to 12.3 billion dollars (10.2 billion euros). The adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (Ebitda) increased by eight percent to 4.3 billion dollars and thus more clearly than expected by experts.
CEO Brito is leaving AB Inbev at the end of June
For 2021, the outgoing CEO Carlos Brito is aiming for a growth in operating profit of eight to twelve percent. Brito will leave the brewery group after 32 years and hand over his office to Michel Doukeris at the beginning of July.
This topic in the program: Bremen Eins, Der Tag, May 6, 2021, 11:30 p.m.
- What are icebergs
- Would you recommend Swagbucks
- What is the best ecommerce accounting solution
- What does it mean to be corrupt
- Why do politicians like golf
- What are cool names for psychology blogs
- What are some amazing science related wallpapers
- Are there Buddhists who are very evangelical?
- Which Mavel film is the best
- Why did Amazon charge me for the trial version
- How to uninstall the vGrabber toolbar
- Why do we need sense organs
- Which tech startups are based in Iceland?
- How is journalism at Kalindi College
- Indians settle easily in Germany
- Is Trae Young the next Steph Curry
- What does a search engine refer to
- Can bacteria grow in water bottles
- How do I use LearnDash in WordPress
- What is your coldest experience with someone
- What is a good executive training center
- What are popular honeymoon destinations in 2018
- Is Dooble really a safe browser?
- Lessons for Life How powerful is our subconscious