Logo design part III
One like all?
We have already written quite a bit about the logo and design and concentrated on the technical details. Now let's let feelings speak - or at least something like that. Think of 3 logos that come to mind spontaneously. Which ones are they? Why are you thinking of these 3 logos? Which images appear in your head and how do you relate to the logos? What relevance plays an important role here? You notice: Logos are more than just graphically created image files. Logos are stories, experiences, feelings, memories. We associate a certain story with every logo we know - this can be positive or negative. But the picture sticks to our inner eye. So, the graphic designers from these 3 companies did everything right.
Now it's up to you.
Because you now have to make some fundamental decisions:
- Alone or with help?
- What kind of logo do I want?
- What do I want to achieve?
- Which aspects are important to me?
As is well known, there are 3 different types of logos:
- Figurative mark
Use of an image or a symbol
- Word mark
Contains only the company name and impresses with its color and font
- Word and figurative mark
Consists of a combination of symbol and company name
There are, in turn, different types of logos among these logo types:
- Monogram (e.g. IBM, RTL, UPS etc.)
- Company lettering (Google, Johnson & Johnson, Jack & Jones etc.)
- Symbols (Twitter, Apple, Firefox etc.)
- Abstract (Maybach, Chanel, Bosch etc.)
- Mascots (Pringles, Haribo, Lacoste etc.)
- Combination (Doritos, Rolex, SwissLife etc.)
- Emblem (Harley Davidson, Fanta, SAMSUNG etc.)
As diverse as they are, all of these logos have one thing in common: They are memorable. At the same time, they owe their success to a great strategy of the marketing department, which has set itself the goal of marketing the logo as popularly as possible. Every day new logos spring up from the floor of the designer gardens and impress or disappoint the audience in equal measure. So that you are spared the negative, we support you professionally as usual.
We leave nothing to chance and make sure that it is easier for you. Bucher Identity & Design AG. Where the design is not just in the name.
Done with logo design! In the next blog we will take care of the popular area of social media. Enjoy yourself and discover the little secrets of efficient social media management.
- How to convert ADP to ATP
- What are cyber crooks
- All plants photosynthesize
- How do I become wise
- She sent this to me. What does that mean
- Does UCLA need an essay
- What is the economics behind the daemonization
- What is homothetic function
- Why is comparative politics important
- Why doesn't my car start?
- What do historians think of Wikipedia
- What is e 2 2
- What is the Cisco Networking Academy about
- EDM sounds good on the ATH M40X
- Which engineering industry has evergreen employment opportunities?
- What is a senpai
- Missiles will replace standard artillery
- Which assets are protected in the event of bankruptcy?
- How can I get makeup done for free
- How dirty is Kolkata
- Why did Theodor Herzl find Zionism?
- How many governments in India
- Soft skills training for professional success
- Can people be good without a motive