Is my company website OK 1
How can I temporarily deactivate my website?
This guide explains a technical solution on how to temporarily disable your website by changing your DNS settings.
- Step 1 - Open the DNS settings
- Step 2 - Disable DNS Settings
- Step 3 - done!
Note: In general, we recommend using password protection to temporarily disable your website. The advantage: You can still access and edit your website. You can also activate and deactivate password protection with immediate effect.
Step 1 - Open the DNS settings
- Log into your one.com control panel.
- Click in the tile Advanced settings on DNS settings.
Step 2 - Disable DNS Settings
- Select the tab DNS records in the menu at the top and scroll down to Standard DNS settings.
- click on Show all and disable the first six entries by clicking the green circle next to each of the six entries.
If you deactivate more than just the first six entries, you also deactivate other services, e.g. B. Email and FTP access. You then risk losing new emails and should therefore follow our instructions carefully.
Step 3 - done!
If the first six entries have turned gray (see image below), you have successfully disabled your DNS settings. Now all you have to do is Wait 90 minutes until the DNS changes are active. After 90 minutes, visitors will no longer be able to access your website.
It also takes 90 minutes to reactivate the DNS settings if you want to make your website visible again.
- What is .htacess?
- How can I direct visitors to another page?
- The Thing is a remake in 1982
- How do I hold a meeting
- Is there a cure for albinism
- Affirmations can be created without the use of language
- Which color starts with pi
- Stonefish are good pets
- What's your best lateral thinking question
- How did Bengaluru get so popular
- Where are western relations with Iran going?
- Why is BSE not listed in BSE?
- Fraudsters can get email accounts
- Which automaker made Pontiacs
- Why can't I understand emotions
- Who offers sales advice in Ahmedabad
- Will I ever get famous
- Ukraine accepts Syrian refugees
- What do you think people are rethinking
- Why did Charles X of France abdicate?
- How was the University of South Carolina founded
- Which is my question
- What are some factors that contribute to corruption
- What do you think of tai chi
- What are the historical roots of neopaganism
- Use a motorhome for real camping