Who taught McCartney how to play bass
On the trail of an idol
Verden. On the occasion of the exhibition "John Lennon in Verden", the musician Roy Peter will perform on Saturday, October 1st, in the German Horse Museum in Verden. From 3 p.m. on, the solo artist will play the tracks of England's most famous mushroom heads with guitar and bass, following in the footsteps of his idol Paul McCartney.
Roy Peter grew up in Colombo (Sri Lanka), where he - impressed by the music of the Beatles - taught himself to play bass and sing, as Dagmar Bardowieck from the Beatles 'regulars' table in Verden knows. With the most famous band in Sri Lanka, the autodidact then went to Europe via India and came to Germany. "Here he played in various dance and pop bands, until he fulfilled a great wish in 2004 and founded a band project that covered the songs of the Beatles and other bands from the 1960s close to the original," says Bardowieck.
Roy Peter has among others Beatles songs like "All My Loving", "Things We Said Today", "And I Love Her" and "Michelle" in his luggage. "Roy not only plays the songs of the Beatles, he also informs his audience about the individual band members and the creation of the songs," says Bardowieck, giving an insight into what to expect.
Only the normal museum entrance fee of five euros for adults has to be paid for the ticket. Children and young people between the ages of five and 18 take two euros. Since the concert takes place when the Horse Museum is open, visitors of all ages can also stop by the Playmobil exhibition.
- What are the measures of rural poverty
- Why is Ruban Kumar still in VIT
- Is human genetic engineering safe?
- Long distance online relationships should be trustworthy
- What is the cheapest iPhone
- Why is the water quality monitored
- What is the full form of newspapers
- What are the causes of metamorphosis
- Can I use Nivea cream for reasons of fairness
- Why are you such a big loser
- Are pandas dangerous in the wild
- Should letterheads and flyers be grammatically correct
- What is Jaziya
- What's your favorite cruise line
- Why should people vote for Donald Trump
- What does a chi-square value mean
- How do MapR DB and Cassandra compare
- How do debuggers work
- How do I take the CLAT
- What is electricity theft
- Have you ever met Janet Jackson
- Is global warming still reversible?
- Can i invest in Ujjain MP
- Who needs another Grimm season besides me