How did the stack overflow get its first traction
Does using documentation make me unprofessional as a developer?
Don't worry: you are a professional and act like one.
Professionals use all available resources to get the job done, including documentation, code written by others (libraries), help from experts, etc.
It is not unprofessional to consult an outside resource. Indeed, it would be unprofessional no Use documentation when you're not sure how something works.
Does your trust in the documentation show inexperience? Sure to a certain extent. But you are inexperienced . After just a few months on the job, you no longer know as much as someone with years of experience. It's just a fact and no one is likely to withhold it from you.
Even developers with 20 years of experience will check the documentation for a few things. This is always Part of a developer's toolkit.
Programming tests are something else.
Since they are designed to assess your own knowledge and skills, you often have to fill them out without documentation. This is not because the documentation is bad. It's just that in the artificial setting of a brief test trying to assess your overall ability, external resources can confuse this picture.
Typical programming tests, however, are more conceptual Nature. Typically, it is about your ability to create an algorithm, come up with a solution to a problem, and follow good coding practices. These aren't things you would get from the documentation anyway. Occasionally, you misplacing minor syntax details is unlikely to affect your judgment much.
- Is Digitalize India real or fake
- What is a chainsaw used for?
- How will cell phones develop?
- How can I improve my teaching process
- Password managers are not hackable
- Can a heterosexual guy be biromantic
- Can a neighbor steal your cable?
- Someone is using pirated operating systems
- Can you show me inside
- How do I check the website on google
- Why can we use the induction method
- How popular is Delphi programming in 2018
- What is special about Thug Life
- Numba makes Python code fast
- How do you sell a flawed product
- How is technology related to ecology?
- Why is Bitcoin not legal in India
- What is physical geography
- Why do most married men visit prostitutes
- How does stress feel?
- What happened to WinAmp
- What is 33 1 1 1
- When is Park Jimin's birthday?
- I could be the joker