When does the elbow joint bend
The elbow is the joint connection of the arm with the forearm. It acts as a The hinge allows the arm to bend and expand (movement Flexion and extension) and turning the forearm on its axis leading hand, thus (movement rotation).
What is formed elbow?
The elbow consists of three bones: humerus, ulna and radius, which are connected by ligaments (lateral collateral ligament and inner ligament).
- The humerus is the arm bone that runs from the shoulder to the elbow.
- The radius of one of the bones of the forearm that extends from the elbow to the wrist. When we stand, palm up, the radio is on the outside, on the side of the thumb.
- The ulna is the other forearm bone that goes from the elbow to the wrist, and is next to the radio. When we stand with the palm up, the ulna is the inner part of the forearm.
The elbow joint is held together by ligaments, muscles and tendons and shape the bones.
- Ligaments connect bones to bones.
- The muscles and tendons allow the bones to move around each other.
- The shape of the bones easier to fit the elbow.
Main problems of the elbow
The most common problems tend to be elbow:
- Tendons tear (like tennis elbow or golfer's elbow).
- Tendinitis, or inflammation of the tendons (which are the soft tissues that attach muscles to bones)
- the fractures
- Arthritis and other diseases that cause pain and prevent or hinder movement.
- Dislocation of the elbow (subluxation of the radial head) occurs when the bone slides out of its normal position at the elbow joint. It is usually due to trauma, as a violent fall on his face with strong support from his hand to the floor when the elbow is bent supporting body weight. It is also a common injury in children under five when someone's very strong arm pulls them.
- The bursitis.
- Osteoartitis. Occurs when the common space narrows and the protective cartilage bears elbows.
- Other causes of pain can include pulled muscles or an infection in the elbow.
A balanced program of aerobics, stretching, and strengthening will help you stay physically fit and prevent elbow injuries. If you think you have an injury, consult a doctor or physical therapist before following an exercise program.
To prevent arthritis of the elbow, it is recommended that people who perform heavy work or sports activities strengthen the muscles around the elbow, properly prepare and employ good technique for such activities. The best way to avoid injury is to prevent osteoarthritis in the joint. If an injury occurs, it is important to treat it immediately.
Treatments, depending on the source of the pain, include the main:
- Corticosteroid injections.
- Injections of hyaluronic acid.
- Growth factors.
- Surgery (last resort).
- What can I do if my GP diagnosed me with epicondylitis or tennis elbow?
If after a week of less activity and NSAID symptoms don't go away, call your orthopedic or orthopedic surgeon. If after a period of rehabilitation and use of a special brace is of no help, the orthopedic surgeon will be given a maximum of three injections. If the symptoms persist, treatment with growth factors is indicated, which can be carried out in consultation or in the operating room. One case at a time 100 A further surgical procedure is required, but can now be performed arthroscopically.
- I have a stiff elbow after surgery, is there a way to increase the range of motion of my joints, I need to lower it? Now, by combining arthroscopic arthrolysis with the use of an external fixator, you can get hit a lot of the stiffness. Arthrolysis involves the release of adhesions from the joint capsule or ligaments to restore joint mobility.
- I realize that I have the elbow site, are you doing something ??
Often the ligaments can be reconstructed to give stability, as in the knee joint.
- How do you keep yourself from worrying
- Well worth moving to San Francisco
- How deeply psychology is related to science
- What exploits was John McCain known for?
- What is the USPS Manifesto
- Is the Pakistani space agency better than NASA
- How can a doctor use LinkedIn effectively
- How did goodwill start
- Why are NBA referees so bad
- Which one has better opportunities to test or DBA
- Which movie book portrayed vampires perfectly
- What do you mean by vermicomposting
- Why is division better than merger
- What are the characteristics of demanding microorganisms
- Is it worth trying hypnotherapy
- You can request a Walmart security material
- Which smartphone is best among 20,000
- When do we usually say good evening
- What is colic abdominal pain
- Hire cheap coaches in London
- What are practical applications of epistemology
- What is advanced education means
- What is the future of Facebook
- Why is Isis abusing women